A Goodbye From Trials

Saracen Kid

dunno if people swap money for saracens these days. they have brains. (well only some people) lol

I heard that the government are calling every local bike shop and collating a list of Saracen owners... these owners will be named and shamed and then shot. It's only a rumour but I hope its true!

(Y)

I heard that the government are calling every local bike shop and collating a list of Saracen owners... these owners will be named and shamed and then shot. It's only a rumour but I hope its true!

(Y)

hold it there, i have a Saracen team mad, yes i was soo ashamed that it had Saracen on it that i sprayed it, but thats not the point. it now has 24" wheels and is ghetto (Y)

haha. i enjoyed reading that. top comment "scopse" anyway... best of luck to you mate. see you back here in a month or three when youve decided you wanna ride trials again. anticipating your next question in a few months..."ive been riding street now for three months and decided i wanna ride trials again, any suggestions on which bike i should go for".. dont buy a saracen.

I think you lot should shut up bout his bike and sbout him.

Not as if there is any point what so ever in you lot giving him greif id there.

Good luck for the future buddy!

What ever may happen!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

sorry hard, use the facking spell checker!

zomgzzzzz!!!! what on earth! that was amazing, that skill over that man laying down! Incredible :)

Just as an example. You never used capital letters either. You really can't moan at someone's spelling if you can't use capital letters.

Ps. Spell checker doesn't check for grammatical mistakes :)

Re-read it for yourself then, failing that copy paste it into word...

Not wanting to start a debate/argument what do you all have against Saracen's? I have never rode one but the phase bikes they do seem to be some of the best for the money.

Is it just cause they have Saracen wrote on the side you don't like them?

Oh and good luck for the future (Y)

Edited by BIG Drew

Sorry yeah, Saracens... It's just for those who can remember the Saracen RAW (and the little 13 year old Chav who rode it). They sort of killed their companies credibility with that bike, since then I haven't been able to look at another Saracen without thinking 'are they joking around again?'