Trials Injurys

ibi123

I've looped out at least twice being a twat. First tiem was when I couldn't be bothered sorting out my rubbing brake so just wound the tpa in and was gonna fix it when I got to where we were going. So htere we are and I think "Hmm, I wonder if I can backwheel this wall with when the lever goes to the bars". Turns out I couldn't ;)

And another time, trying to backwheel to manual, about a week after learning how to backwheel a 15" bench.

Broke my left hand

i tryed to hop on to a ledge about a foot high landed on sum wet leaves slipped of the back smashed my hand on the floor then landed on it i broke 2 knuckles and 3 of my metacarpal bones in my hand

And its hopefully coming off on Thursday the 1st :D then ill be able to go ride =]

nick

Now it sounds even more painful mate, i broke my arm once snapped me radius and ulner clean in half. Hurt like hell.

ouch!!!! iv broke my foot skateboarding and to be honest it dent hurt lol only when i did it 4 like a hour n thats it lol i was like i hope all bones are like this now i no there not =[

nick