Trials Injurys

ibi123

my pedal hit ma shin and left a tiny little gash on ma shin. over the next to weeks the scab keeps comin bak and bak.i then notice i have a big hole goin throw 2 ma bone .

i got a ulcer that eat throw 2 ma bone .i couldnt feel a fing but im now havin al these doctor appointments where they have 2 prod this cotton shit into the hole and then cover it up .

the hole went wide

grrrr to these pedals

Edited by onzat-pro

my pedal hit ma shin and left a tiny little gash on ma shin. over the next to weeks the scab keeps comin bak and bak.i then notice i have a big hole goin throw 2 ma bone .

i got a ulcer that eat throw 2 ma bone .i couldnt feel a fing but im now havin al these doctor appointments where they have 2 prod this cotton shit into the hole and then cover it up .

the hole went wide

grrrr to these pedals

lol feel sorry for you callum.

Motorcycle Trials-

Wire around my neck at a reasonable speed...suprised I didn't die.

Nerve damage to feet/ankles....swollen up like a bitch and then turned black for a while.

Smashed up shins

Bicycle Trials-

Collapsed lung

Smashed up shins

I went over my bars on a drop gap and landed on my chest/shoulder.

My left shoulder is f**ked AGAIN, I crashed my trials motorbike about a year ago, it's never been the same since. Also did my knee in, my right hand and my left wrist.

Tis gay.

Did a sidehop at shipley glen and my backwheel went too far on the rock so i hoped off and my back wheel caught the rock and i went flying onto a rock and hurt my arm quite bad

when i'd just learnt to front hop about 2 years ago i hoped of a bench and forgot to press my back brake and smashed the back of my head of the bench

did a drop gap in haworth and my brake sliped, fell back and smashed my arse of the floor, thats all the bad ones i can remember atm

bolty......