Echo Lite (long Or Short Frame?)

ibi123

Im thinking of getting an echo lite frame shall i get a long or short frame. Are there any disadvantages or advantages of either size.

Short easier to fling around, gap and hook i think

Long is easier to sidehop and tap, have a feeling i need correcting though

I have got a short Echo Lite and I love it !

My riding impoved loads when I got it. I found it easier for sidehops because it was lighter then my Zona. I can flick it around much better and it just feels much more in control than what I was use to.

Good price aswell I would say for how nice it rides.

Saying that, I haven't rode a long one before.

Andy

Long frames are better for gaps and sidehops as you get abit more leveridge with the lengh of the frame..But short is the way to go, just have to adapt a little to get the gaps, sidehops..but it is alot better with a short mod..no taps involved..but can still be done on a short..

depends on how tall you are and if you are tall go for a long and if you are quite short go for the short frame

Not true, It don't matter how tall or short you are just ride what you feel comfortable on..Chris walker is well over 6ft rode a monty for years and he is an amazing rider!!

Then Sam wheeler he is rather short from what i rememebr rides a long czar and is a tank on it..

Just personal preference really!