Who Has The All Time Furthest Gap?

Danny Kearns

That is big, its funny because about two years ago i read an article in MBUK. It was Martyn Ashton talkin about sidehops and they were asking him how high do you think people can go? He said 50" but owt bigger than that he thought would be very hard. And that is like 8" bigger.

yeah but your basing that on a second hand estimate from someone with a very small, poor quality and distorted picture... this is exactly why no one really knows who has done the biggest, because as soon as somone says, "i recken, thats kind of, about, approximately, nearly, sort of 58ish", then everyone goes FACT: Damon can sidehop 58inches!

On topic, i am pretty sure both the coustelliers and TRA can out Tap vince. Yeah he has done big taps, but i would put money on it that Giaco and Gilles have done bigger!

yeah but your basing that on a second hand estimate from someone with a very small, poor quality and distorted picture

It doesn't take a High resolution picture to work out that it's about 56-58.

In Damon video 6. The one he does onto the pallets. Thats 57" as it is. That one just looks abit bigger thats all.

I don't care be honest.

It's just what i think thats all.

Danny.

It doesn't take a High resolution picture to work out that it's about 56-58.

In Damon video 6. The one he does onto the pallets. Thats 57" as it is. That one just looks abit bigger thats all.

I don't care be honest.

It's just what i think thats all.

Danny.

56 to both

53/54 from 2 wheels

f**k knows about over maybe 12

iv done 46 wrong way wrong foot too, that wa ages ago though ant tryed anybigger

damon bummer :P

Edited by afroman

That isn't official though, dani comas did a large one anway, 1m60 but that one isn't official aswell

Benito ross got the heighest official sidehop.

Kinda sad topic btw :P

If you're talking about that sidehop Dani made on some vid in a trialpark in Spain to some big stone, you're definitely wrong. It was only written on the screen something like 160cm but it certailny didn't look so high. By the look he sidehopped around 140cm. Can't argue about that's still ridiculously huge!