Close!close!close!

joshball

i agree with you ben, do two rides one after xmas day so everyone can show off their new parts

Even better idea!

I cant make it to the 15th ride due to a unforseen holiday being booked hehe!

But i can do anytime up until around 6 of january.

f**king College!

Sooo i will edit first post to a saturday around new years.

So if you want to come then i need to no to edit the post!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Shall we say the 29th then?

What the hell is going on? Theres loads of dates flying around.

Theres a high chance i could make it on the 15th, and maybe i might come again on the 29th if thats actually one of the days.... should be a laugh.

from what i can gather there is two rides on on saturday 15th and one on the 29th (Y)

so the rides are on the 15th and 29th is that right?

edit: good god im confused, theres about 4 different dates....if there are anymore rides going on other than the 15th & 29th make a NEW topic to save confusion (Y)

Edited by richhill123

Im up for both the dates and im considering about the 21st,i'll only if there are riders there that are my kinda standard as i dont want to be sat around all day because the stuff is to big

Ben (Y)

Trust me mate, im sh*te, youl be better than me! but who cares about standard, as i have realised, any standard is fine!! and there is some quite small stuff at 90% of the spots anyway. come along mate (Y)

Im up for both the dates and im considering about the 21st,i'll only if there are riders there that are my kinda standard as i dont want to be sat around all day because the stuff is to big

Ben (Y)

you're probs better than me

as i'm poo

but as owen said,

it's notabout how good you are!

just do what you can as brum is a good place to ride!

Ben

will somebody explain to me exactly where new street gap is?? what road is it on or near? and what exit do i have to go out off from new street to get to it?? im really confused about its location :mellow:

I can meet you in the new street station and then we can find peeps from there.

Im unsure aswell but if im with max-t then he will know.

We could arrange something before hand aswell.

But...

I think that when you come down the steps outa new street station main entrance it is straight ahead of you.

There will be other riders there so just tag along.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X