Tar

bikerboy16

i need to buy some tar and i cant find anywhere which sells it there was a deal on ebay but i cant seem to find him amymore so where do you lot buy your tar and no coments saying dig it out the ground cause that stuff is shit to use links to websites would be usefull cheers.

Or you could just look around in the Classifieds loads of people have tried to sell it PM them :)

New members can't Pm..Um, Type in bike trials tar on ebay or something along those lines. Guy selling reasonable lumps for a few quid. You could go old school with a knife a lighter and small bag then get a rollicking from your mother for trying to melt the lumps on her new cooker. (look for the smooth black lines of it that join new bits of road up if you get what I mean)

Don't get it from the road, don't get it from your shed's felt roof.

Find a local roofing place in the yellow pages and just turn up and ask for a small lump of tar. That's all I did when I used to use tar. Infact your local DIY, B&Q will probably have some sort of tar with the roofing.

Go to the nearest trailor park and find the pikey roofers.

As people have said, tar is AWESOME. Apart from when it becomes wet, so watch out. Also remember not to put too much on or your pads will stick to your rim and when you let off the lever, you won't go anywhere.

Edited by Wet Banana

Tar Where oh Where ?

I got mine from the local roofing company, look in the yellow pages and drop by and ask them in person preferably the manager of the company. Thats what I did and got a 5 kg block for free :)

and he said if you need some (when they are closed) just peel it off the tar heater trailers they have in the yard. Hope this helps . :) Paul B 04 Echo Pure