What Bike Should Get ?

nick321

Is worth the money over the T-bird, has goyt better components worth which are worth the increase in price, also the frame geomotry is alot better, many rider's that are experienced ride T-pro frame's plus they are much stronger over the T-bird, i would reccomend looking for one on ebay rather than on here or from a shop as they often go for dirt cheap! and the 07 T-pro's come with Vee's which in some cases can be more powerful than magura's but from what i've heard they are just cheap and nasty, i would go for an older model or upgrade to magura's once i have purchased it, it might be worth saving alittle more and getting something deng or buying a T-pro and upgraidn the frame, there are some bargain's on mod frames in the classified section of the forum :)

GET A T-PRO, they're much better....than t-birds....And if you get a t-pro you can make it mint... i reckon 9/10 people would choose a t-pro over a t-bird :)

oli .... anyone agree???

Yea i agree im gettin one for xmas, im gettin it from supercycles (http://www.supercycles.co.uk/site_details.asp?ProductID=37) which is a better version than the one from tartybikes (http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2113) its only 20 quid more (not much for what you get) and comes with HS33's as standard as well as NEW drilled HOG rims, and Maxxis Creepy Crawlers

hope i've been of help

josh

sorry dont no how to link it yet (the website's)

Edited by T-Proboy13

The T-Pros are much better bikes but also a bit more expensive. But altogether I would say it is worth spending the extra money because a T-Pro will last for a long time as it is a good and strong bike.

Bollocks, mine lasted 6 weeks before it broke.

Get the 07, the have sorted the naff gusset design out.