Www.hughbarker.co.uk

hugh_b

hey guy's, ive been planning on creating my own personal site for a while now and finally got round to doing it! It's not finished yet as i'm having a few problems with title's ad links etc but it's getting there. Take a look: www.hughbarker.co.uk

EDIT: Got the site how i want it now. Just added some more pics if you look at my blog. Please post up if you find any problems with the site (i know the m-a-d link doesn't work).

Thanks-Hugh

Edited by hugh_b

mint website dude, just trying to get your movie to work lol.... its not your website, its my gay college comps lol

do you surf :o ?

hey dude, thanks for the comment, yeah i had lessons this year so i started up and i'm probs gona go to cornwall again soon for it. :)

when you next come up norfolk come surfing with us :) well teach all you need to know lol..... also me and alex are wanting to start comps and dont know how to go about it....? could you help us :)... if you dont want to clog up your topic just pm me instead

hey yeah mate that is a mint website i really like it, its made me want to have a go, i see it says its made on a mac lol, what software did you use, and where did you purchase/the best place to get your domain name from?

regards

tom

EDIT: ive found what you used lol, freestyle on iWeb, dont worry mate im not going to use it was just wondering, but i still want to know about the domain names

Edited by speedyjustice

hey yeah mate that is a mint website i really like it, its made me want to have a go, i see it says its made on a mac lol, what software did you use, and where did you purchase/the best place to get your domain name from?

regards

tom

hey, i used iweb on my mac. I purchased the webspace/domain from streamline.net they seem pretty good but i should have shopped around more really, probs could have gotten a better deal lol.

Thats a well trick site dude fair play man. Well thought out and designed to be fair aswell, ever had any experience in website design before?! Your a well good rider too keep up the good work Hugh.

Cheers

Jake!!

thanks for the nice comment dude :) No i don't have any experience in web design i just kinda figured it out myself but the program i was using is quite helpful like that hehe.