What Bike Should I Get

dirt jumper jake

NO.

Not a mission prodigy - if I were you id stay clear from them! haha - well reason being they use 14mm axels so new hubs will have to be bmx ones, if you want new forks you can't as they use a much thicker steerer tube and heaset compare to the standards 1 1/8. Its really not worth it mate, buy onza - its going to be better in the long run (Y)

yeah im watching a t vee and a t bird on ebay im not sure wether to buy a bike the put a t pro frame on it though lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Mission-Prodigy...1QQcmdZViewItem

this any good?

I've got a mission prodigy, Don't go there mate. If you can get an onza ,get one!! Possibly T-pro. But whatever you do make sure you've got decent brakes e.g hs33, hs11, I'd say hs33. Do not get v-brakes!! You'll regret it.

Oli
:)

I've got a mission prodigy, Don't go there mate. If you can get an onza ,get one!! Possibly T-pro. But whatever you do make sure you've got decent brakes e.g hs33, hs11, I'd say hs33. Do not get v-brakes!! You'll regret it.

Oli
:)

Thats bullsh*t, a descent set up of vee's with heatsink pads is amazing, hold so much better than a magura.. I'm thinking about going vee's since riding my mates gu with vee's..

Thats bullsh*t, a descent set up of vee's with heatsink pads is amazing, hold so much better than a magura.. I'm thinking about going vee's since riding my mates gu with vee's..

But the vee's that come with a Mission prodigy are not going to be ultimates or xtr's are they !

Basically what he said is right, look for a bike with Magura's on, 70% of trials riders use magura's (So it says on the magura site)

I have a onza t-vee at the moment only until christmas! I upgraded to a t-comp but lets just say if you can snap a spoon you can snap one of them! Personaly i wouldn't bother with them, thats the old one im talkin about. Any way t-vee is a good starter bike i had mine for about two years i got hs33's on it and t-bird forks with four bolt mounts and i have got new zoo mounts also i bought front and rear drilled rims.I changed the rear one to 19" because they come with a standard 20 ". But i would say there not bad bikes obviously mine is now battered after 2 years of riding, but cant wait to get my ECHO at christmas!!

wb chigs