Mat Burge

scorpy

Hey Matt you seem to be getting on with the bike, how you finding it? I loved that thing just wish I had time to ride it.

Hi matt, the bike is awesome the easiest bike i have ever rode especially on rocks. real happy with it!!

so whats the changes of u getting bk into it??

Also i was looking around the forum nd u said somethin bout some dates for next year, is that dates for more southwest comps next year ?? :)

cheers mat!

Hi matt, the bike is awesome the easiest bike i have ever rode especially on rocks. real happy with it!!

Also i was looking around the forum nd u said somethin bout some dates for next year, is that dates for more southwest comps next year ?? :)

cheers mat!

cheers mat!

Good i'm glad you making better use of it than me, don't think i'll get another one riding the motorbike to much and i've got loads of training to do on that for all the nationals i've entered next year.

Not sure on the dates some people have talked about taking over from me i hope they do but i can't really do anything anymore.

Matt