Rowan And Boon

UrbanLegend

Word up.

Now if I didn't know better I'd say you used a high Iso setting with an exceptionally good film. Oh wait, it's digital. Cheat! Only messing Dan. You've set the camera up perfectly for the high definition capture of trials in action. Interested to know what shutter-speed, lense and flash you used.

Also, in this picture, Rowans body position reminds me of a Silver back Gorilla...

As always... good riding from Boon and Rowan. Great work.

post-10614-1198261868_thumb.jpg

Word up.

Now if I didn't know better I'd say you used a high Iso setting with an exceptionally good film. Oh wait, it's digital. Cheat! Only messing Dan. You've set the camera up perfectly for the high definition capture of trials in action. Interested to know what shutter-speed, lense and flash you used.

Also, in this picture, Rowans body position reminds me of a Silver back Gorilla...

As always... good riding from Boon and Rowan. Great work.

Well that particular shot was about f/1.4 and 1/640 ish! Testing a lens you see, perks of the job and all that :P

owoooogaaaaaaaa

Well that particular shot was about f/1.4 and 1/640 ish! Testing a lens you see, perks of the job and all that :P

4:56am ? ? ? ?

oh and those forks are effing heavy ... between 2 and 300 grams heavier than my urbans !!! but they are strong and more importantly all i have right now. they are also almost identical geometry wise to urbans.

He loves the old skool heavy dirty pig iron goodness :P

Vid will be filmed asap soon as I get my drunken mess off the floor and film some shiz :P

Dan, what is with the early mornings at the moment? The above post was at 6.07am, Rowan had a similar problem and....

Why did you phone me at 6am the other day? I am still confused, worried and deely troubled.

Cheers for the comment on the inspired. You can give it a rinse soon. I assure you.

Happy Chrimbo.

J