Freewheels!

I_RIDE_ECHO!

I'd be with you on the try-all, mines been nice to me all year, great engagement speed and is very fairly priced in my opinion.

Or if you really want to splurge some money, go for a White Industries ENO, less engagements and pawls than the try-all but still has 72, so more than the Tensile! It is also fully serviceable by the rider, which is nifty.

It depends on your budget really (Y)

Edited by Skoze

I'd be with you on the try-all, mines been nice to me all year, great engagement speed and is very fairly priced in my opinion.

Or if you really want to splurge some money, go for a White Industries ENO, less engagements and pawls than the try-all but still has 72, so more than the Tensile! It is also fully serviceable by the rider, which is nifty.

It depends on your budget really (Y)

I wasn't really planning on spending that much on a freewheel! Because i don't really no how much money i am going to get for christmas and i need to buy forks, bars and stem really.

CHIGS

after e-commuting to the tarts, id have the viz, its only £5 more and sounds/ looks like a good component. same engagement as the eno aswell whish is a really nice freewheel. Im not sure if its just the people i know being pro bike breakers or do the tensiles tend to skip after a while?

Tensile = Very reliable. Some spart parts available (pawls, springs, bearings)

Monty = Also very reliable, a few more engagements. Can't get spares.

V!Z = Same as Monty.

ENO = The best if you can afford it, every single part available separately.

I use a Monty and its great :)

V!Z = Same as Monty.

Most parts are available separately on Tensiles but within a month or so ALL parts will be available separately. Remaining major parts are being produced at the moment and will be shipped as soon as we can economically do so.

V!Z = Same as Monty.

How loud are the monty's? Same with the Eno? Do they buzz like a king? I'm a tart and like the sound you see :)

Tensile, British designed, over 7000 sold now in two years, fitted by four bike manufacturers as original equipment,fully servicable and all parts available, new distributors worldwide being appointed almost weekly . But then I'm biased.

They sold so many because Onza cheaped out £15 and used Tensile freewheels instead of the far superior Try all ones! :P