Stoke-on-trent Plaza! (cancelled)

chris slater

Right, wanna get a ride going for the plaza in stoke-on-trent let me know if you wanna come then we can arrange a date

Also the plaza is right by the city centre some real good street riding locations!!

Anyone thats up for it get back to me asap and then i will sort times/meeting place

O...THE PLAZA IS BEAST >_<

post-15635-1198513141_thumb.jpg

post-15635-1198513348_thumb.jpg

Edited by GU-4-U

If people are planning on going on trials bike's....I seriously wouldn't bother. Even In the dry, its far to slippy to ride trials, also, there's actually nothing to do on a trials bike.

For BMX its good i suppose.

Danny.

Only slippy for some ;)

Me and onzabob rode there in the wet and it was fine and like i say plenty to do and city centre is two mins away for street riding (Y)

Edited by GU-4-U

people going on bmx or trials bike?

and let me know when your going, ounds like a good day out

mostly trials.i think ;) well i will be anyway (Y)

Not sure on a date yet want to see how many people are up for it first...

Chris

What date do you think then people??

Im flexible as i live arround here :D

So its up to you guys (Y)

Theres nothing up with riding it on trials bikes man!

I was up there today in the wet..Doing loads of stuff too did not slip once :P

Now you are lieing. Stop it. Im doing this out people's best interests. You've got people wanting to come from London here. Thats not cheap on fuel or train fares. I have literally nearly died on that place, both in the wet and dry.

How on earth can you say it's not slippy when every ledge is converd in wax. Plus the edge's of pritty much everything are metal :blink: .

You'll love it to bits on a bmx.

Your choice thoug people.

Danny.

Now you are lieing. Stop it. Im doing this out people's best interests. You've got people wanting to come from London here. Thats not cheap on fuel or train fares. I have literally nearly died on that place, both in the wet and dry.

How on earth can you say it's not slippy when every ledge is converd in wax. Plus the edge's of pritty much everything are metal :blink: .

You'll love it to bits on a bmx.

Your choice thoug people.

Danny.

Well wen i went with rob he said its better in the wet for our sort of bikes because the bmx boys will not ride in wet..WET/DRY WHATEVER ITS MINT

So i think that must meen he liein too??

Trust me people its fine (Y)

Edited by GU-4-U