To Be Frank!

Alexxx

Right i've been riding for years now! And although i haven't met alot of people of this forum, when i do they are sound! No matter how people come across people who ride trials are always alright! I can't even begin to explain when something tragic happens how everyone comes together! I have never seen this in my life before! I don't care if people annoy each other! We all have the same thing in common! I mean just look at how everyone came together for DJ and now for Oli!

It's christmas and we should all get along! I can't even express how much this forum has helped me in the past few years! Even if i don't post a lot! Just reading people's replies you get to know each other! And when you finally meet, you can just be like oh your so and so and then get chatting in real life! That is the greatest thing i feel! I've just got in after a night out to treads about iCharlie and whatever! I don't care if people annoy each other we all have one thing in common and that's Bike Trials and generally we all get along!

I don't care if this sounds gay, but thank you to everyone on this forum to who've i've met and who i haven't! Riding is the greatest thing in my life! Everyone is amazing and from what i've seen helps everyone!

So happy christmas to everyone and have a brilliant new years!

Alexxx

Right i've been riding for years now! And although i haven't met alot of people of this forum, when i do they are sound! No matter how people come across people who ride trials are always alright! I can't even begin to explain when something tragic happens how everyone comes together! I have never seen this in my life before! I don't care if people annoy each other! We all have the same thing in common! I mean just look at how everyone came together for DJ and now for Oli!

It's christmas and we should all get along! I can't even express how much this forum has helped me in the past few years! Even if i don't post a lot! Just reading people's replies you get to know each other! And when you finally meet, you can just be like oh your so and so and then get chatting in real life! That is the greatest thing i feel! I've just got in after a night out to treads about iCharlie and whatever! I don't care if people annoy each other we all have one thing in common and that's Bike Trials and generally we all get along!

I don't care if this sounds gay, but thank you to everyone on this forum to who've i've met and who i haven't! Riding is the greatest thing in my life! Everyone is amazing and from what i've seen helps everyone!

So happy christmas to everyone and have a brilliant new years!

Alexxx

You big gay, i'm glad we haven't met :P :P

Lolzies, only kidding. I agree, it's a good old place this. Met a lot of good mates on here and have fun everyday talking to people i consider mates when i haven't ever even met them!

Good call (Y)

Bongholio