Onza T-rex

T-REX FATTIMA

So wait until you are validated then :P All i'm doing is reminding you of the rules dude, if you do want to sell him things, save it for msn/email, just don't do it in NMC where there are rules against it. I (or anyone else reading) could have been all "oooh you're well bad i'm reporting you!" but that's a bit harsh for something seemingly done without thinking about it, it's just a bit of advice to help you on your way (Y)

So wait until you are validated then :P All i'm doing is reminding you of the rules dude, if you do want to sell him things, save it for msn/email, just don't do it in NMC where there are rules against it. I (or anyone else reading) could have been all "oooh you're well bad i'm reporting you!" but that's a bit harsh for something seemingly done without thinking about it, it's just a bit of advice to help you on your way (Y)

ok ok well leave it msn mate soz :$

• 3 weeks later...
fatty has just got give a set of 04 hs33's but the front raceline leverbody is broken, is there anywhere to buy a 04 lever body or complete lever or does he have to get a 05 one? also, how do mount quick realse mounts to his t-rex?

jake.

Chainreactioncycles still sell 04 levers.

They don't. Quick release magura mounts are designed for 2 bolt mounts, ie vee brake mounts. You'll need new clamps.