Tire Psi

conjon

I weigh just under 11 stone, (68 kgs), and run around 25 psi. A simple change in pressure for different conditions makes so much difference! Just keep changing the pressure until you fing whats best for you.

Last time i rode natural at thriftwood, i had under 5 psi in the back tire, just to try to get some grip, (t'was raining and muddy and we were just mucking about, but still, it shows how beneficial having the right pressure tyres makes to your riding!)

Edited by Skoze

personaly mate you have too many topics on the new members chat.

i found out that the more useless topics you add

it is more unlikely they will make you a member.

people like talkin about topics that count.

not pointless topics that you have posted .

i pump it up till its hard, then play around with the pressure untill i find a goon enough one,my idea of a good pressure is being able to hop just on the back wheel and it compressing and being able to backwheel up to crates without it riming out, thats a perfect pressure for me and my bike setup and style.

You should search cos there are a million tyre pressure topics.

I like it hard around 40psi but lots of people like it softer like 20.

Soft gives you more grip and a bit of bounce but means you rim out a lot and get punctures and dent your rims.

Hard means you can roll faster and spin better and not fear punctures. And personally I hate the squishy feel but that's just me.

i never bother with psi i just pump it up and depending on the weather and the ground im on is normally the influence on my tyre pressure. But generally i tend to run a harder tyre pressure to help prevent dents, flatspots and buckles.

Cheers Hendy :)

hey im 12 years old and waigh 5 stone and ride a 26" bike wat PSI should i hav my tires??

its really up to you dude i mean i change mine depending on what i am doing or riding....so go out there take a pump and try it out