Need Tar? Please?

montyrider

Please if anyone has any tar could they send me some if i send them a stamped address envelope? I lost my block and none of mates have any spare and not even the roofers have any bitchumen to spare........if any does could they let me know and give me their address so they don't have to pay for mail :D

is there none between the concrete slabs down at aldeburgh seafront? just big black stripes running through the pathway? i'll go outside and take a picture of the tar in the road one day :P

tried ebay? that guy is pretty generous with it!

the stuff between the gaps in the walls is more of silicone type of stuff very rubbery and not maluable.........in the summer tar would melt and people like me would steal it lol i haven't tried ebay.....should i just type in rim tar? on the search

hummmm might cost me about 50 quid in petrol thier and back though! lol aldershot is miles away from me.....he says its 23quid in B&Q has anyone bought it before from their? if so how long has it lasted them? i didn't know you could buy form their so cheers anyway mate.

Just get some decent brake pads and a grinder. Tar is for loosers.

i've coust pads and a decsent light grind on my echo rim but i just don't like the feeling with out tar my brake is top notch runs really well.....but i just prefer tar the bite and lock is brilliant only downside the slightest bit of water and your in the sh!* :D