Music To Ride To?

bricktop 2980

i think every 1 has probley has answered this topic be for

because it did this topic a bit ago

u no wat es ryt.

:giggle:

Edit: I ride to anything Im into at the time (I listen to virtually anything) I find somthing with a good beat is always good.

Edited by Tom_

I'll only listen to music if im riding onmy own as it gets me motivated, a good bit of dnb always does it for me! I don't listen to it as much on group rides as there are other people to give you the encouragement and motivate you.

Drum and bass if i want a relaxed ride, metal if i want to go big. A tune that makes me go mental is "4 words to choke apon" by Bullet For My Valintine :)

Drum and bass isn't realxed you fewl!! Get the right D&B and you will go mental!! Something with Phat beats!! And the rest he is right about!! He just listens to wank D&B

Tom

Definately Rage Against the Machine. Or something like Fort Minor if i'm out for more of a chillin' ride aorund my area. Different types of music tend to change my riding style.

It also gives me more confidence when listening to music as I can't hear my bike creaking and slamming! :P

Edited by James-M