Stoke Plaza

lewis.jackson

We should all go up, but with Danny :P

Word, I actually really wana go but Im not exactly great at the old standing up for myself :/ dunno now. Didnt really realise it contained the members of G-unit.

Edited by Tom_

The BMXers just don't like Dan 'cause he goes up and gives them shit and moans when they give it back lol

Its just a case of be careful up there... shit doesn't go down that often its just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing just go and enjoy it =]

Its good for trials and BMX and skateboarding, but on trials bikes it is fairly slippy, but as long as you take into account the fact that its not as grippy as normal street walls you can ride it perfectly fine (Y)

and anyways even if it is slippy, more of a challenge innit (Y)lol

We should all go up, but with Danny :P

Is Danny actually hard though? I mean, it's quite easy to be hard on the internet.

SOME SAY he eats vol au vents and quiche for every meal, and that he cried when Bambi's mum died.

All we know is, he's called Danny Kearns.

;)

Is Danny actually hard though? I mean, it's quite easy to be hard on the internet.

SOME SAY he eats vol au vents and quiche for every meal, and that he cried when Bambi's mum died.

;)

Ahahaha. made me smile that did.

he's good at talking! lol,

its not that bad up there really, just ignore any knob heads and dont let randomers ride your bike! any trouble iv seen is usually school kids or its been provoked by piss heads who think they are solid, or just chavs that think the same!

best thing to do is organise a big trials ride up there, if plenty of you guys turn up, then they aint gonna mess with you are they,

strength in numbers! lol

and if it all kicks off, make sure you hit them first! lol

rob

;)

Everyone knows being an e-gangster is easy, but from what I remember Danny is fairly big built and all that...

Though I don't really go by size I'm sure he can handle himself.