Ridings...london

Bionic Balls

well...it's kinda occured to me that my week isn't complete if i haven't had a good ride :P

anyone fancy london? either day really...maybe even somewhere un-central...lewisham or hackney perhaps..?

ruse? martin? has anyone heard from martin lately? did he get his bike?

adam

edit: SPOKE TO MARTIN...TOMORROW AFTERNOON IS FREE PEOPLE! POSSIBLY WEATHER DEPENDING...BUT DON'T LET THAT PUT YOU OFF RUSEVELT- YOU NEEEEEEEED TO RIDE!

Edited by zhi nuts!

well...it's kinda occured to me that my week isn't complete if i haven't had a good ride :P

anyone fancy london? either day really...maybe even somewhere un-central...lewisham or hackney perhaps..?

ruse? martin? has anyone heard from martin lately? did he get his bike?

adam

I just spoke to big Martin, and apparently he just got back from holiday in his hometown south africa. he rode his new rig there, so yeah hes back on a bike and fancies a ride tomorrow with adam and another rider whom works at Cycle Surgery/bishopsgate, london liverpool st. though the weather isnt looking to great throughout the weekend. guess we will have to play it by ear....or should i say eye!

hey ruse...

do you mean tomorrow? as in thursday? errrm...can do a night ride..but me day is in college!

weather wise, sunday was supposed to be a right wet one...but it turned out lovely! i keeping my hopes up..

victoria park saturday...could happen matt (Y)..but i'd prefer martin to give us the tour again :P

adam

hey ruse...

do you mean tomorrow? as in thursday? errrm...can do a night ride..but me day is in college!

weather wise, sunday was supposed to be a right wet one...but it turned out lovely! i keeping my hopes up..

victoria park saturday...could happen matt (Y)..but i'd prefer martin to give us the tour again :P

adam

Yeah tomorrow thursday at waterloo (no confirmed time at present but will update here around 12noon). dont think martin knows that it is expecting to rain tomorrow :( , fri :( , and sat :( . sunday is expecting to be dry like today :) .

Sorry for the late notice as i just woke up from my late shift 5hrs ago. martin and co are already up london (elephant & castle at this time) and ill try and join them in a few hrs time pending if the weather continues to stay dry. ill we will continue to ride until the rain arrives, it gets dark, or we get knackered.

Edited by Rusevelt