New Ideas For The 50cc Road Legal Pit Bike |!|

i'd recommend not buying one of those bikes

:)

but if you put nos on it, don't let police see it, they dont like nos

if i were you i'd get a 50cc gilera DNA and do the same mods.

nah im not gunna put nos on it and i dont like 50cc road scooters |!|

Yes you can, the big edit button under each of your posts.

that lets me edit my post not my thread

well...

get a proper full sized 50cc pit bike

not a piddly little one

not that i know you or anything, but if car drivers can't see a guy on a 1,000cc bike, how in the f**k will they see a young 'un on a midi moto?

its not a midi moto mate its a pit bike theres a BIG difference in size if you look at the video the guy is like 6 foot and its a good size for him i have a pit bike (125) and yes cars can see you because they ged dead pissed off when you take over them on a main road LOL

Your still going to look like a dick.

Oh look, here's goes the turbo!! pfffft. Oh look, I have 29mph on the clock! I'll go for the NOS as well! peh. 30, I HAVE DONE 30!!!!!

im not beeing like a dick i said im not gettin a turbo and nos there a waste of time and money they work well on a mini moto but not on a 50cc pit bike i can imagine having proper not on my 50 it would go something like this 30 mph press the NOS the sppedo goes off the clock and...... BANG!! black smoke and engine oil everywhere it would be fun though XD

Do what you want to do by all means, but this is going to be a freaking expensive job. Might be worth not spending all that money on a shitty built bike and buying a trials bike (motorbike) instead? Promise you they're a lot more fun!

Edited by anzo

this is the only thing they are good for....

Here's my 125cc 4speed race tunned pit bike

DSC00779.jpg

looks good but give it a clean lol are those michilen starcrosses? I had one on the rear grip was awesome but it didn't last too long must be pretty grippy on the front.

infact that looks exactly like my old bike, What make is it?

some people have no idea what there on about who recommends a bandit to a 16 year old who wants a bike for the road. :P

I agree with anzo though I gave up on 50's on the road after about 3 weeks not to mention writing off my scooter in that time. lol trials bikes are more fun and more importantly much safer.