Joining The 24" Group.

Henrik Y

• 2 weeks later...

Pink Hope aswell.....jeez you're going all out. You riding it around Europe with slightly more eccentric tastes and style so i think it will suit its environment beautifully. I bought my my those pedals for her bike, she receives a lot of comments and i imagine you will too.

Screw what people think as long as you like it.......now go and enjoy it!!!

There are two small holes on both dropouts but they doesn't seem to be for disk brakes if theres not any adapter that fits it.

Finished bike looks great , congratulations .

The dropouts are probably generic catalogue parts and the holes intended for attaching a pannier rack , unless they are located on the inside of the tubes in which case they are to allow gasses to escape whilst welding .

• 1 month later...

Girls wearing pink are nice, that aside.

What about guys wearing pink? In my country, the girlfriends make their boyfriends wear pink shirts, that was a trend back in 2005 to 2007? You could see many many guys wearing pink.

Those "wanna-be gansters" also wear pink to attract attention. Which I personally find it quite disgusting.

What about in the UK? Does that happen as well?

coming down to gothenburg any time soon? :turned:

looks great!

Thanks!

Me and a few friends was talking about going on a bike road trip after the summer so we may be go to Gothenburg and Area 51 too. But the first we are going to do is go to Gesunda and ride some Downhill.

Edited by Henrik Y

Nice, byut put your bar end plugs in...i always think it looks really untidy leaving them like that. Sadle seems a little high too. I think thats the most trialsy build of an Inspired yet but it doesn't look bad at all. I need to finish my build soon!!!!

Enjoy.

Nice, byut put your bar end plugs in...i always think it looks really untidy leaving them like that. Sadle seems a little high too. I think thats the most trialsy build of an Inspired yet but it doesn't look bad at all. I need to finish my build soon!!!!

Enjoy.

The bar end pluggs doesn't fit but I will try to make something.

I was riding along a walking road in the woods so that's why the saddle is a little high for trials.

Edited by Henrik Y