Stickers?

Invader Zim

^_^ The Joys of working in Brum hey! get to make stickers for my bike on my graphics plotter, so if anyone does want any just let me know mainly do logos and custom words i.e your name or anything.

how much would you charge for WWW.NBRCYCLES.COM in the same sort of size as a traty frame sticker

x

Ooo perfect! Reckon you could make me 'GIANT' in plain black letters so that you can have the letters individually... Twice? Nice and easy :D

And maybe a few Feebal logo's if I got you a pic to copy? You'd only need one small sheet of black stickery stuff ^_^

Oh and 'MARTIN HAWYES' in fairly small plain text, in yellow x2 and 2x 'RICHARD FUNNELL' in the same font and colour :D

Edited by Jolfa

Ooo perfect! Reckon you could make me 'GIANT' in plain black letters so that you can have the letters individually... Twice? Nice and easy :D

And maybe a few Feebal logo's if I got you a pic to copy? You'd only need one small sheet of black stickery stuff ^_^

Oh and 'MARTIN HAWYES' in fairly small plain text, in yellow x2 and 2x 'RICHARD FUNNELL' in the same font and colour :D

hi you, yeah sure but just gotta bear with me ok, i'll do yours this week not in work till monday. yeah there nice and easy to do mate.

copying my name stickers you bitch!?!??

lol

what size?? need it mm please the height and width,

lol ben you make me laugh think everyones copying you. yeah sure i can but if loads of peeps asking then gonna take me a week gotta do it during work i.e my dinner but that aint a problem. i made some stickers for ben.

Edited by Invader Zim

ive done the yellow stickers for you mate there 15mm high and 100mm long is that ok?????

Sounds about spot on :D

GIANT black stickers want to be about size 90 in microsoft word (sorry, best way I can think to tell you the size :P) In the plainest font possible

Do you know what the Feebal logo is like or shall I find you pics? Would like some in yellow aswell now I've had a think :$

Ta!

I acnt find it....is the image i provided of no use?

this any good?

I used the image you provided and vectorised it so all Invader has to do is open and plot.. I didn't add your name as I simply dont have the correct font used so it won't look the same..

Invader ...

File is an .eps so just import it (Y)

zoo_.zip

(*I'm a signwriter by trade so I can do this and if you need any help invader..give me a shout :D *)

I used the image you provided and vectorised it so all Invader has to do is open and plot.. I didn't add your name as I simply dont have the correct font used so it won't look the same..

Invader ...

File is an .eps so just import it (Y)

zoo_.zip

(*I'm a signwriter by trade so I can do this and if you need any help invader..give me a shout :D *)

Cheers mate! and if you need a fav or a sign making just ask. you look after me and i'll look after you.