I Might Go For Vee Brake

rideing ridic

hey boys how is it going ... im wondering if i should go vee brake on the front insted of magura

any one wonna swop for a 05 magura for a veee brake

hey .. go 2 vee break .. saves a lot off messing around .. i have front vee and bk maggie its the best .. (Y)

deng brakes in theory should be better than maggies but i've heard alot of bad things about the leaking and the voided warrinty if you run cnc'd brake backing.

back to topic,vees tend to have more modulation than maggies so they are going to be better suited to the front,though some riders like their front maggies.tarty bikes and chainreactioncycles both sell good vee's and levers ,to make a decision i would search the forum to find out what others are using (Y)

have you considered a front disk brake?disc brake usually perform well over a greater spectrum of conditions than rims brakes,for example 2inch deep mud,a good disc brake is a avid bb7 (Y)

steve

YEAH MAN!!

The vee brake re revolution haha.

No man front vee is the best thing ever. The only reason im going front disc is that i snapped the brake bosses off my fork and dont want to get a new one. (Mines custom.)

But as long as you dont mind grinding your front rim then vee have sweet power. I would say that my vees on the front worked almost as well as the bb7 i have now, albeit a bit less modulation.

deng brakes in theory should be better than maggies but i've heard alot of bad things about the leaking and the voided warrinty if you run cnc'd brake backing.

back to topic,vees tend to have more modulation than maggies so they are going to be better suited to the front,though some riders like their front maggies.tarty bikes and chainreactioncycles both sell good vee's and levers ,to make a decision i would search the forum to find out what others are using (Y)

have you considered a front disk brake?disc brake usually perform well over a greater spectrum of conditions than rims brakes,for example 2inch deep mud,a good disc brake is a avid bb7 (Y)

steve

i had a bbr mate didnt liek it one bit lol (Y)