What To Do To Pass The Time

jacecottrials

just wondering what people do in the evenings when not on bike, at work, its raining and so on and so forth.

as tonight has been one of the slowest in history

watched dodge ball, not quite as funny watched alone

and 300 awsome film but becoming overwatched

basicaly wondering what people do to amuse themselves, anything on the internet other than myspace, trialsforum and facebook?

i think i may need to find myself a girfriend? hahaha

anyway feed bak will be very welcome

cheers jace

ps watch my video and tell me what you think

playing dodgy online games

:D

always keeps me entertained!

:D

tried that boor the f**k out of me im afraid

Improve your chess strategy , drawing and illustration , tidy your room / flat / house , pick up a well written book .

Work on your bike - cleaning maintenance , lubrication etc .

chess strategy haha liked that one

ye tidt room is a good one

not much of a reader though im afraid

bike mainenance is a good idea as it is staring right at me in my flat will have to purchase some tools though as left them at home for brother before i came to uni

keep them coming guys

jace

GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!, Youll never get bored again, mine lives with me and is like my best mate now. I know it sounds sad but its pretty good in my opinion.

but girl freinds stop you from riding and doing other things single way forward :D or just see someone not go out lol

Edited by Mod-Mike

but girl freinds stop you from riding and doing other things single way forward :D or just see someone not go out lol

Yeah i know what you mean but my girlfriends really cool about everything, shes the one who actually blags me into going riding sometimes, i think she likes the peace LOL!

Yeah i know what you mean but my girlfriends really cool about everything, shes the one who actually blags me into going riding sometimes, i think she likes the peace LOL!

Haha thats mint mate....your girlfriend sounds pretty mint

Get your self a ps3 and come and play online and give the yanks a load of shit has they hate loseing at games they go mad,or you could get yaself a lady and shag the night away great workout has well (Y,thats what i do you cannot beat a quick shag does you the world of good ,its a brill destress workout so my DRtold me try it B)

getting some sort of games console is quite a good idea as long as i can get the money

joined a gym yesterday, which i actually love was just been to lazy to do before

other types of biking is good when it is raining its just nobody likes been out in the rain its just a known fact im afraid

any more please?