Pic Of My New Toxsin

fredd_swe

read the rules/ guidlines and you will be validated soon as . pics of bikes go in bike pics thread

leon

Your wrong, he doesn't have access to the bike pics thread thus it is completely reasonable to post it in new members.

Anyway bike is looking preety mint! I ride a toxsin 1.

Also looks like you have some preety nice terrain to ride!

Phil

I can't post pictures. It tells me that the administrator hasn't enabled this part of my control panel.

you don't do it like that you need to use photobucket and when you add a reply you go on insert image and copy the link from photobucket

thanx for all comments!

i used most parts from other bikes so i don't know the buildprice... bought the frameset at a nice price from a friend who has to many bikes :D

i hope it's ok to post here as i don't have access to the rest of the forum yet?

thanx for all comments!

i used most parts from other bikes so i don't know the buildprice... bought the frameset at a nice price from a friend who has to many bikes :D

i hope it's ok to post here as i don't have access to the rest of the forum yet?

next time mate there is a bike pics thread at the top of the nmc