Quads

T-REX FATTIMA

I sold my quad about 3 months ago. I had a Yamaha YFZ450 with just about everthing done to it. Got an enduro bike and entering a few events this year.

when im old enough im gonna do westearnsuper mare beach race when hes a fraggle (Y)

to annoy him

Edited by T-REX FATTIMA

I love quads, the kids ones are a great laugh, I know you say they haven't got much power, but they're fantastic for messing around on. The advantages with quads is they are alot more stable than a mx bike, but as with anything motorised, the pain is finding somewhere safe to use them.

I used to have a LT125, great little quad, but managed to burn out the clutch on it (it was a semi auto). I now have a chineese pit bike, which is way more fun and for the money, is better value than my mtb. I'd love to be able to drop £5k on a banshee, but christ, unless you are racing it, what's the point?

I love quads, the kids ones are a great laugh, I know you say they haven't got much power, but they're fantastic for messing around on. The advantages with quads is they are alot more stable than a mx bike, but as with anything motorised, the pain is finding somewhere safe to use them.

I used to have a LT125, great little quad, but managed to burn out the clutch on it (it was a semi auto). I now have a chineese pit bike, which is way more fun and for the money, is better value than my mtb. I'd love to be able to drop £5k on a banshee, but christ, unless you are racing it, what's the point?

there pretty quick though