Hello Im New

Phat-----GGC

hiya yh m8 im lookin 4 a light n cheap bike just to start off with u hav ne ideas

n i like the look of the t bird

I dont have a t-bird ive got an echo pure

IMG_0044.jpg

If i were you id start on a 20" try typing trias bike into ebay theres some bargains on there.

(edit) sorry ive just realised youve edited your post LOL.

Edited by vinny.p

0hi my name is my graffiti name n the GGC r the graffitti crew of gainsborough

You do realise that stuffs bad. anyway, Skoze One, DBU crew, (as well as many others) nice to meet you :D

I havnt been a vandal for a while now, realised how my life would be over if i got caught.

Welcome to the forum, use good grammar and spelling and you'll be validated in no time! Add me on MSN, we'll talk..

Matt

Edited by Skoze

5"4 and 8 stone.

get a t-pro they are like the most highley rated 20" beginners bikes ive got one its mint, the only thing that will want to die on you is the rear hub but that will take a while to kill or if you ask muel nicely he would probably tell you how to lamp it etc as i do not no and that will keep the rear hub going for like ever.

but on the 26" a onza t-rex are also very highley rated, they weigh a bit more then your usual trials bike but there tanks and can take years of abuse.

go give www.tartybikes.co.uk a look at there bikes are reasonably priced with good specs, or check out ebay you can get the occasionall bargin i got my t-pro fro brand new maggies, drilled rims, etc £355. so have a look around and dont buy what you see first post up here if you see any good bikes you wana get and we will tell you if its alrite for you, good luck getting validated and welcome!

5"4 and 8 stone.

get a t-pro they are like the most highley rated 20" beginners bikes ive got one its mint, the only thing that will want to die on you is the rear hub but that will take a while to kill or if you ask muel nicely he would probably tell you how to lamp it etc as i do not no and that will keep the rear hub going for like ever.

but on the 26" a onza t-rex are also very highley rated, they weigh a bit more then your usual trials bike but there tanks and can take years of abuse.

go give www.tartybikes.co.uk a look at there bikes are reasonably priced with good specs, or check out ebay you can get the occasionall bargin i got my t-pro fro brand new maggies, drilled rims, etc £355. so have a look around and dont buy what you see first post up here if you see any good bikes you wana get and we will tell you if its alrite for you, good luck getting validated and welcome!

i swear thats not a healthy weight for your height, you must have no muscle / fat lol

anorexic b*****d.