24'' Tyres? And Which Disc Brake?

Ben Davies

hey guys, as the title says really, quite like the look of dmr moto diggas....or maxxis 2.7's, what do you reckon? also what disc brake?? for the front that is.... (Y)

Don't get the maxxis 2.7, it's big heavy and pointless. If you want a 'proper' trials tires go for a rear maxxis swampthing 2.4 with a Digger up front. Streety tires are good too maxxis holyroller, dmr moto, swable tabletop, etc... Depends what sort of style you are going for on your 24" :)

Don't get the maxxis 2.7, it's big heavy and pointless. If you want a 'proper' trials tires go for a rear maxxis swampthing 2.4 with a Digger up front. Streety tires are good too maxxis holyroller, dmr moto, swable tabletop, etc... Depends what sort of style you are going for on your 24" :)

Agreed (Y). I ran the swampthing and digger combo, was sweet for trials and ok for the street. If your not too bothered about rear grip i'd get a longer lasting street tyre like the ones mike listed as Maxxis wear quick.

(Y) cool, well i have just ordered a hope mono trial disc, and as i do a lot of streety stuff (i ride with bmxers) i have gone for the dmr tyres, moto digger on the back, moto rt up front, i have been running moto rt's on my 26''er for street and it has been sweet, they roll really well ...i thought the digger on the rear will give it a beasty look! just got to wait untill my birthday now on the 7th to get the rest of my tarty vouchers (i have asked everyone) B) hahaha then i will order a black inspired fourplay......sweet as (Y)