Buying A T Pro Any Good?

CRANK BRO

OK im buying my first trials bike an onza t pro,what are they like for a first bike?the guy says the crank keeps clicking,ive been told the bb needs replaceing is this true?or what else can it be? anybody got one or had one what do you think,looking forward to haveing mine,i may change bars and stem has i love wide bars (Y)

OK im buying my first trials bike an onza t pro,what are they like for a first bike?the guy says the crank keeps clicking,ive been told the bb needs replaceing is this true?or what else can it be? anybody got one or had one what do you think,looking forward to haveing mine,i may change bars and stem has i love wide bars (Y)

im wanting one mate just to start out on been told their alright du you know where i can get a cheap one from

wouldn't bother with t-pros because i had 3 or 4 t-pros and the bottom brackets treads kept on coming out on all of them.... soorry if this had put you off hope it helps your desicon

wouldn't bother with t-pros because i had 3 or 4 t-pros and the bottom brackets treads kept on coming out on all of them.... soorry if this had put you off hope it helps your desicon

if you look after the bb, and have a good one, you shouldn't have to change it, meaning the threads won't get ruined and they'll be fine

saying that, i know a dude with a t-master proto, and he crossthreaded his bb, and so can't fix it.

the moral of the story is, buy a good bb, make sure it's the right one and works with your setup before you install it, look after it, and don't take it out unless you have to

if you look after the bb, and have a good one, you shouldn't have to change it, meaning the threads won't get ruined and they'll be fine

saying that, i know a dude with a t-master proto, and he crossthreaded his bb, and so can't fix it.

the moral of the story is, buy a good bb, make sure it's the right one and works with your setup before you install it, look after it, and don't take it out unless you have to

i had echo isis bottom bracket when it did it..

so dont matter wat bottom bracket you have..

get a echo lite or a deng....