Chelmsford Ride 23rd Feb

powerz

Pm'd you matt... Dont know where people are meeting or at what time though... I didnt organise the ride but its like 10 mins from my house so not a big deal for me.

Parking wise you get 2 hours free and tesco and cannons can parks, otherwise you'll have to pay for the multi storey or something like that... no idea how much they cost sorry dude. Either that or you could park on a street nearish to town and ride the rest (Y) its not too far.

Well unfortunatly none of us clacton guy's can make it :( (Ash, Scott & Rob)

Ash is ill like he said above, but the main reason being, there's no trains running between clacton and colchester. They've been replaced with buses, which as you know we cant take 3 bikes onto... :(

We'll be at the next one, providing the trains are back to normal. :ermm:

Have fun guys :unsure:

Rob.

So out of a massive turn out theres like very few people going now? Ahhh well count me in i might be able to talk mr Maher into it also but i HAVE to leave early gotta be some were by 7 so ill have to leave at about 6 maybe half 5 so i can get changed ect...

see you there hopefully. :)

Boobs, as much as I want to come, I have no money and I'm watching a basketball game in the early evening.

Birdy where is my thanks for me lending you that bb :P

Tom we should try and ride London soonish during the week with Adam (Y)

Definately Andy :)