Base 26

CRANK BRO

Stop making separate topics about an individual bike or frame, just make one. On topic, yes they are very nice streety type bikes, i was contemplating swapping my mod for one a bit ago.

Edit: Or use search?

Edited by Joeee

it does not say anywere in the rules about makeing separate topics,i thought the whole point of the forum was to find out about bikes ,frames parts.so i will ask untill im happy with the right bike for me,your the first pearson on the forum to say anything like that,if you donot like my post,then donot reply (Y)

it does not say anywere in the rules about makeing separate topics,i thought the whole point of the forum was to find out about bikes ,frames parts.so i will ask untill im happy with the right bike for me,your the first pearson on the forum to say anything like that,if you donot like my post,then donot reply (Y)

Well you ain't going to get Validated.[Edit] EVER ! [Edit]

Long and short of it is....No Trials is shit, Give up now (Y)

Jarrod

Edited by Pashley26

Have you even used the search once? I just did it now and found several topics on that exact bike.

GIVE UP WHAT :huh:

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY IM NEVER GETTING Validated. EVER ! ,IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG :P

Agreed.

But.....

You have showed complete disrespect for the rules and etiquette of using this forum. Use the search before you make ANY topics, Every topic you've made been "are these any good" and in some cases it's been 3 a day !!! And you type like a f**king flid. And you spelling is so bad you had to copy "Validated" from my post ! Rofl

Jarrod

Edited by Pashley26

Agreed.

But.....

You have showed complete disrespect for the rules and etiquette of using this forum. Use the search before you make ANY topics, Every topic you've made been "are these any good" and in some cases it's been 3 a day !!! And you type like a f**king flid. And you spelling is so bad you had to copy "Validated" from my post ! Rofl

Jarrod

To be fair, i'm more amazed by the ",IVE"... Its like the apostrophe tried jumping over the I and fell on the imaginary floor the other side of it.

And to be fair mate, you really should use the search button before you make a topic. Not only does it save time with both you finding the answers you want much faster and with people not having to write the same stuff out over and over again, but it also stops the forum being clogged up with crap that makes it harder for other users to ask decent questions and receive answers.

You also mentioned something about not readin your post (i won't check whether its about reading or replying as i literally can't be bothered to read through it again). Your topic title was so dire that in order to find out what you wanted to know people have to read your post, did that not occur to you? Theres just the manufacturer and wheelsize in the title, without reading your post to find out what your on about it could mean anything. Though in retrospect you didn't even mention a size, just a number with no defining attribute like cm, km or ft, so it could literally be anything. 26 military bases, the bottom of building 26 etc....

Edited by Krisboats

:D LOVE THE REPLYS,KEEP THEM COMEING

Perfect example of why nobody seems to like NM's. you show little respect towards full members, dont use the search and post about topics that have probably been posted by a dozen people before you. Validation is out of the question for you mate.

Matty.