Megamo Equip Mod

JonMack

• 3 weeks later...
Lies. It was late. You were naked. You were indoors. It was dark. Pallets were moving.

How does the Meg ride on rocks, had a play at all?

Haha it's all good. Haven't ridden natty yet, need to check on msn when you're around over easter so we can have a bit of a session. I'm only gonna be in Weston for about 10 days though.

Must be so much fun been able to ride in your room.

What were you doing with the hammer?

Tightening my BB. It keeps loosening itself off so every half an hour or so I need to check it and make sure it's tight. Pain in the ass? You betcha!!

It is indeed, any news on how he's getting on with it?

I think the words 'f**king ace' sum it up quite nicely, I love it and it's still going strong, even after a couple of silly big drops. it's so flicky and stiff, even if it does feel like it's going to break at any moment.

That megamo is ace, reminds me of my old old monty which was a complete weapon (when it worked, which wasn't often).

Edited by G4vyn

I think the words 'f**king ace' sum it up quite nicely, I love it and it's still going strong, even after a couple of silly big drops. it's so flicky and stiff, even if it does feel like it's going to break at any moment.

That megamo is ace, reminds me of my old old monty which was a complete weapon (when it worked, which wasn't often).

Real glad you're enjoying it man. It's a beast of a frame, I dont regret getting rid of it, but I do miss it :(