Singapore Stop

planet x alan

Hahaha, i have a Singapore stop on my bike (24uk) and ive had it on my last bike, absolutely fooking mint, The boys from ang mo kio showed me how to do it. Works amazingly with plazmatics, its like a really really really harsh grind that last fooking ages, the thing that makes it special is that its done by hand. Works equally good in wet and dry. Best grind ive ever had. Ill take a photo and slap it up later. o yea, and all those photos aren't what ive come to know as singapore stops

Edited by Fat-White-Boy

Hahaha, i have a Singapore stop on my bike (24uk) and ive had it on my last bike, absolutely fooking mint, The boys from ang mo kio showed me how to do it. Works amazingly with plazmatics, its like a really really really harsh grind that last fooking ages, the thing that makes it special is that its done by hand. Works equally good in wet and dry. Best grind ive ever had. Ill take a photo and slap it up later. o yea, and all those photos aren't what ive come to know as singapore stops

Fancy doing a step-by-step guide on how to do it? Put it in the wiki.

Pleaseeeee.....

Edited by Alex-Mitchinson

Hey, is your 24UK frame colour blue, front rim Sun Singletrack, rear rim Tioga DH?

By hand????

Any pictures ???

Thanks

haha, yea, thats me. im uber shite

Aha, so you were the one! I saw the bike posted in togoparts some time back, like a year ago.

Do you still ride the 24uk now?

I just ordered the 24uk too, it should be arriving next week I guess.

I think I know what you mean... hacksaw?

Didn't you do that years ago, cutting a load of grooves into a 521 CD rim with a hacksaw? I remember it taking ages and being nowhere near as good as a grind :giggle:

Didn't you do that years ago, cutting a load of grooves into a 521 CD rim with a hacksaw? I remember it taking ages and being nowhere near as good as a grind :giggle:

I can't remember... it's possible though, haha. I can see how it would work really well, just a lot of effort when you could just whip the grinder out. Might have a play on some old rims this week...

I think I know what you mean... hacksaw?

you gottit, once you get the hang of it its pretty quick, ive had the same grind for 2 years and ill probably brake the rim before i need to grind it again. Might not suit everyone, not saying its the best, but i love it.