Easter Bunny Hop - Don't Miss It

TykeTrial

looks mint :P

Gona be a fun day :) can't wait :D

toby or anyone thats been there today, is there anywere to ride if you aint competing ?

no i dont think so mate all the room has been taken up by the course, im sure we could scrounge a few pallets and set up a gap or summat out side.

Edit: danny you not set off yet?

Edited by TOBY-E

awesome day (Y) i really enjoyed it, thanks to everyone who made it happen.

harsh times on danny having to camp out in the snow haha

Toby

That was NOT !!! FUNNY !!! WAT !!! SO !!! EVER !!! LMAO

firstly i got rejected buy my bro and mate from sleepin in the car, then i couldent set the tent up in pitch black on ma own then, i had to launch my bike into the same tent :lol:. Then got up at 1 int morning and there was a foot of snow in my door cause someone had left it open :( opps...

....and then i needed a piss so i went out in my boxers and tee shirt in a blizzard then i ran back and stacked it onto my face,but then it got worse, fu*kin tent caved in so i had no sleep what so ever ! so i was rapped up in 3 sleeping bags and i was fully dress and i was still shaking, and it didint stop there, at the end off the comp my tent was half way down the feild lmao in a bush cause i diidnt use tent pegs xD

are well....thats my life storey

for the comp...

it was ace, i did pretty well seen as i had no food,sleep or drink :Dlol

back to the cushty bed now guys

cheers for everyone who set it up was a great day, part from my campin experience :D:lol:

danny

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

At least our team lived up to our name. haha

Norfolk 'n' chance haha quality

did anyone do any filming on this ride ???

or did any pictures get taken ??

someone must have taken some!!!!

phill

there was a lad in the middle taking loads of photo's ? and someone else videoing !

I want pics aswell :(

The guy who was taking pics said he was going to email some to Neil Ravon and Waynio. so they might be posting them up when they get them. (Y)

Jim Ryan from 26twenty.com was filming and has 1 hr 30 mins of footage. he will be putting a video up when editted to his usual high standard. he has footage of the whole day, teams and pro demos (canas the human spring!!) and a little bit of everything else i think....cant wait for the video!!

thanks to all the riders for putting on a quality show, i now have a rather sore throat and croaky voice!!

Danny Smith did finish 3rd in the bunny hop comp (a result to match adams 3rd in Mr Burnley!!!)

I have some Bunnyhop pics taken by my unskilled roving photographer. I'll post them once I've figured out how to link to multiple images.

Thanks to those that made this day possible. It gave young Ben the day he wanted and I was pleased to be part of.

Ben Savage.

Bunnyhop

Edited by Ben@Trialsman

Here are some Bunnyhop pics taken by my unskilled roving photographer. I am sure you will know who is who.

Thanks to those that made this day possible. It gave young Ben the day he wanted and I was pleased to be part of.

Ben Savage.

Bunnyhop pics

Just finished putting all of the gear way from Sheffield.

What can I say about yesterday, I think I experienced every emotion possible.

Thank you all very much, it was a very humbling experience.

p.s. we came third.........get in have some of that all you young guns. :-

John P

That was NOT !!! FUNNY !!! WAT !!! SO !!! EVER !!! LMAO

firstly i got rejected buy my bro and mate from sleepin in the car, then i couldent set the tent up in pitch black on ma own then, i had to launch my bike into the same tent :lol:. Then got up at 1 int morning and there was a foot of snow in my door cause someone had left it open :( opps...

....and then i needed a piss so i went out in my boxers and tee shirt in a blizzard then i ran back and stacked it onto my face,but then it got worse, fu*kin tent caved in so i had no sleep what so ever ! so i was rapped up in 3 sleeping bags and i was fully dress and i was still shaking, and it didint stop there, at the end off the comp my tent was half way down the feild lmao in a bush cause i diidnt use tent pegs xD

are well....thats my life storey

for the comp...

it was ace, i did pretty well seen as i had no food,sleep or drink :Dlol

back to the cushty bed now guys

cheers for everyone who set it up was a great day, part from my campin experience :D:lol:

danny

couldnt be as bad as when we slpet under the starts at ryans lmfao!!

yes same from me, was a great day and glad to be part of it.

iv not ached in a long time this much!!!! a day to remember and not forget.

it came as a shock to me aswell as Ben we both pondered on how unfair things can be, were all posied with choices and barriers in life. but i feel we all take advantage of what we have. Take a few minutes to think about how lucky you are to have what you have..........

Hopefully we will try make this an event that happens from year to year, would be great to have a fund raising event to show our support to charities that need support to help them get the necessary equiptment to help others get through difficult times with cancer and other illnesses.

Wayne.

was a great event, so much work went into setting it all up, good to see the motor trials counter parts mucking in as well, from what brian was saying douie, martin etc were down on the saturday helping with the course building to, great to see this. Really glad I travelled all the way up in the snow although I was very tempted not to in the morning as it was really bad down my way and a nearly 3 hour drive to get there, i think if it had been a normal comp I would have wimped out, but it was for such a good cause.

What relly struck me was the amount of different riding styles, everyone tackled everything in a different way, was great to see.

John P I still remember what you said to me after, that you wouldn't do it again because of how much work it was, I hope thats not the case you did a briliant job and similar events would really do the sport good not to mention the charites that could be supported. Remember it's always easier the second time round :P i'm sure when you've recovered from all the hard work and look back you'll want to do more ;)

Great Event, Great Day