Ipod, Fed Up Of The Songs Ive Got!

jsy trials matt

I'm sure this will be moved soon, but...

New Found Glory, Daggermouth, Hit The Lights, Better Luck Next Time, Racing Kites, Four Year Strong, All Time Low, Set Your Goals!, +44, Champion, Sinking Ships, XLooking ForwardX, Betrayed, Casey Jones, Gorilla Biscuits, Guns Up!, Set It Straight, Final Fight, In My Eyes, Comeback Kid, Rise Against, Level 42, Phil Collins, Genesis, Take That, Björk, The Smiths, Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Cecil Otter, Brother Ali, Dangerdoom, Ratatat, El-p, Sims, Dessa, P.O.S. are some of my favourite artists, so check them out if you can.

um for me for a chilled out technical little ride is got to be any of the jurrasic 5 songs,

and for when im doing bigger stuff pendulum hold your colour or any of there songs really,

also dont mind a bit of screamo to get me going :P

>_<

Matt, your young and confused, Oasis, Stone Roses and Libertines...... All you need.

Tom you,

Chevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

you too Alex...

Edit: P.s Matt listen to Jonmack, will take you a while to download, listen and sort through 'em though

and change your topic title so it says songs not "sonds, c'mon there a whole 1 F away from each other

Edited by Jsy Ben

Tom you,

Chevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

you too Alex...

Edit: P.s Matt listen to Jonmack, will take you a while to download, listen and sort through 'em though

and change your topic title so it says songs not "sonds, c'mon there a whole 1 F away from each other

Very Rich Ben!!!

Come to Guernsey on my birthday, Were staying over a night.

Edited by tom jersey

Have a look at the stuff 'The Scientist' on this forum has shared a while ago. Great for listening to while riding/working/relaxing... A couple of hour long mp3's with seamless music :).

Here's a classic for those who like both country and western - classic lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKIyfdpt2V8