Video Cameras

dec

Well as you can gather from the title i want a video camera. So i would just like some advice on some decent ones

I have a nikon d40 slr with 6.1 million pixles. However as i have noone who can take a decent photo of me riding i want a video camera.

So what i want from the camera is good quality.

Not to expensive about 100-200 pound maybe more.

I also need it to be easy to transfer the videos from the camera to my computer without any problems.

I also want it to have a big harddrive memory so i dont have to keep deleting files

i have heard the sony cameras are good so if possible a sony but will look at other brands

cheers in advanve

dec

alright

When i looked for my camera in shops like comet and currys you had 2 pay over £300

for a camera with a big hard drive.

So you would probably be better getting a mini dv camcorder or i that saves to a memory card

By the way you would still have to delete things even if you had a one with a hard drive :S

Hope i helped (Y)

Ben

I went to PC World only a week ago.

Some fancy dancy Sony thing, 30gb, HD, many zooms, decent still camera inside it aswell, (like 4mp). £249.99.

I'm waiting until I can afford one. :lol:

You wish.

Like I told you today, mine was about £280 on eBay. But Sony have just brought out a new line of hard drive camcorders so the older models should be cheap even in stores.

PC World, Comet, all them.

Also Amazon and Ebay. Don't just look on there, find reviews of specific models in your price range, then hunt round for the best deal.

jessops wanted around £200 more than amazon for the camera i purchased!

Just make sure you research a bit try and get some sample footage if possible.