Natural V.s Street

cam217

well maybe there is trials and trials.

if your goal is only to come over obstacles, then street or natural, it s the same, natural is just more difficult, and you need to find the right spot

personally i like to include tricks and to mix trials moves with street and bmx moves (i used to ride street on a 24in bmx like streetbike before i settle with a trials bike). i love the kind of riding guys like danny mac and matt berridge do. you can try to do that in the woods, but that won t be easy...

and to ride street, you simply need to go out in the street to ride. if you live in a big city, the possibilities are huge. take your car and drive around, especially in areas you never go to, like maybe industrial areas or the other side of the city, you will see plenty of cool spots.

from my xp, most guys who ride street take the easy way and only go to the 2 or 3 'best' know-by-everybody downtown spots, and don t try to search elsewhere.

natural is fine but clearly more difficult. the cool thing is, when you come back on the streets, it s easy in comparison

I know i've posted in this topic before BUT. Having been riding street my entire riding time. Was watching a few natural video's, Now i've already ridden Natural, Not properly..Just messing around. I actually want to give proper natural ago, Looks like it could keep me entertained and give me a challenge.

Just gotta' find some decent Natural....Hmmmm.

sheringham dan :P two miles of pure rocks ;) we usually have the essex lot up most hols for a ride, if your up for it just say on msn and you n clarcky cam kip at mine? then go ride street next day in norwich? unless your to addicted to natty :P

I know i've posted in this topic before BUT. Having been riding street my entire riding time. Was watching a few natural video's, Now i've already ridden Natural, Not properly..Just messing around. I actually want to give proper natural ago, Looks like it could keep me entertained and give me a challenge.

Just gotta' find some decent Natural....Hmmmm.

Good lad! (Y)

Now, when you get back on street, everything will be much easier... natural is definitely a challenge and it really improves your riding - I prefer it to street :)

if it wasnt for nat u wouldnt b riding......as trials wouldnt have happened....ask any of us old boys...people who say they hate nat n love street cant call them self trials riders just showoffs as that is what street is....ud b better of seeing whos got the bigest willys and the natural riders will always win there......in contrast though gay concreat is good to learn tecnics.....that all though..

Give me a set of rocks any day to a bunch of walls, much more satisfying trying to get up an odd shaped rock when the run up is littered with roots, pebbles, small streams etc etc.

Just so happens i live 5 miles away from a quarry that is/was reguarly used for moto-trials events

Happy days!!!!!!

post-17263-1207422906_thumb.jpg

My attempt at natural the other night, Went over the bars twice on the same 2 ft drop B)

That was my first attempt at natural and i wasnt expecting it to be so hard, natural is so much more enjoyable and you really have to be on your game or it goes tits up. Where as in street at the level of riding im at im only riding small walls etc easy to jump away from my bike. I spent more time on my arse then i did on the bike when that photo was taken

Natural pwns all!