Hope Pro 2 Trials

gasgas rider

No mate, i'm afraid not. Mod bikes have narrower dropouts than stock bikes. The Hope Pro II is intended for a stock which is 135mm wide and a mod is 116mm. It's a shame that Hope don't make a Mod version really because loads of people would benefit and Hope would Make so much on them.

Max...

Edited by max-t

No mate, i'm afraid not. Mod bikes have narrower dropouts than stock bikes. The Hope Pro II is intended for a stock which is 135mm wide and a mod is 116mm. It's a shame that Hope don't make a Mod version really because loads of people would benefit and Hope would Make so much on them.

Max...

yeah

thanks alot thpo mate for the help, saved me some dosh

what hub woul dyou recomend then?

x

Max...

Dont wanna sound a smart ass or ote mate. But arent mods 110mm spacing? 116mm spacing is only specifically for the deng modstock frames.

If am right or wrong :S

Naa. You may be thinking of a front axle which is 100mm.

EDIT: Ahh yer i know what your thinking. Yer, Excluding snail cams or chain tugs they are 110mm. But the 116mm is the space of the dropouts.

Edited by max-t

Dont wanna sound a smart ass or ote mate. But arent mods 110mm spacing? 116mm spacing is only specifically for the deng modstock frames.

If am right or wrong :S

Nope, more or less all hubs are spaced 110 with the excepsion of a monty ti hub which is 106. Frames made to take snails cams which is nearly all frames now are spaced 116 and snail cams are 3mm each making up the difference.