Giant Stp

monty josh

Hope is a good mountain bike with many trials successes to its name...eg the pro2 hub, xc hub and mono...anyway, back on topic...

For very street orientated trials they're not too bad...but the geo is adjusted for a suspension fork, (which are impractical to say the least for trials ). If you want to put a rigid fork on you'll have to put something massively tall on to get back some bb height, but even with massive forks itll only be around 0 bb maximum making the bike clumsy on the back wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

like i said in a topic in here the other day, you can start riding trials on anything! I started on a 2000 Gt brian lopes edition 4x frame with some old Zochi forks, i got the basics down on that and then moved onto a proper trials bike and i rode so much better on the proper bike! you can ride trials on anything i mean look at Damon Watson sidehopping higher than i can on my GU on a BMX!

start riding with what you have, save some dollah and buy a trials specific bike and your set!

It is with out a doubt possible!

Yes, the Hope seat clamp turns it into a high spec trials bike.

LMAO

Er what does jeff lenosky ride is that not an std or whatever you call it but he has been cross bred with a bmxer big time these days?

He rides the team version near enough the same frame just high spec. cannot be bought

Frankly it would be gash for trials.