Kent Riders ?

2k8-looney

im another from medway!

I think Scopse is from tonbridge, and is it steve in faversham?

there are tons of riders in kent which are like 25ish which dont ride very often but are still fapping mad!

25! That would be a sweet ride...

We need to arrange something for us over the holidays!

Who Age’s? Anyone?

Craig.

i live in hawkhurst, and i come through tonbridge quite a lot because my girlfriend goes to college there, and she lives in orpington. i ride hastings a lot......... wat do u ride??

i live in hawkhurst, and i come through tonbridge quite a lot because my girlfriend goes to college there, and she lives in orpington. i ride hastings a lot......... wat do u ride??

normally just tonbridge but there aint much to do there so me n my mates go to the industrial estate n build new things

Tonbridge has lots of spots. Come for a ride with Rob and I and we'll show you around.

Scopse is from Hastings. There are quite a few in the surrounding areas. But I find it easier to take the train to London and ride there than go to most of the places in Kent nowadays. Herne Bay, Hastings, Folkestone, Tenterden, Maidstone are all good. There are plenty of riders around :)

And I'm 24! I'm not old yet.

Tonbridge has lots of spots. Come for a ride with Rob and I and we'll show you around.

Scopse is from Hastings. There are quite a few in the surrounding areas. But I find it easier to take the train to London and ride there than go to most of the places in Kent nowadays. Herne Bay, Hastings, Folkestone, Tenterden, Maidstone are all good. There are plenty of riders around :)

but hes gettin there old man lol nah all come ride hernia bay sunday

I always get you and scopse mixxed up!

Most of the riders i know in the area are around the 25 mark!

damn oldies

i ride woth rob most of the time but you havnt bin there are you guna start cumin out with rob more

p.s. ur bike is well nice :D

I ride all over the show in kent, mainly folkestone, ramsgate/broadstairs though.

Only two other riders that live in ashford and chris in minster that we always ride with.

A big ride somewhere would be great, chance to meet more riders and stuff :)