Reasons For Riding

hi people

first post on trials forum so i thought i'd make it somthing interesting (or not)

i was wondering just why i ride trials and i got me thinking

i've tried lots of other sports such as climbing, skating ect. but nothing

comes close to the feeling i get when i'm out on my bike.

it's somthing to do when im angry or upset, keeps me healthy and also to have a good laugh with some cool people

i've met through riding.

i've had some great expeirences whilst my time riding and since i've started i've never really looked back so to speak

hope people read this and share there reasons for riding

peace

Of course we are cool. I just like hanging out with mates and learning to do things on my bike that make people think im even cooler!

Also, The ladies absolutely love muscular lads showing off in front of them :) Truth is, Trials makes us Pussy Magnets :P

Edited by NileBrown

Also, The ladies absolutely love muscular lads showing off in front of them :) Truth is, Trials makes us Pussy Magnets :P

Agreed with you there :P .

I ride because you get to see different parts of the uk and meet new people, you can have an excuse to go somewhere far.

It takes your mind of things your stressed at.

Oakland

Ive just started riding trials.Ive tryed preety much every other type of Mountain bikeing so i thought id give it a shit. Also the perswacive nature of Mr.Leacock helped

LOL

I ride for lots os reasons:As someone said it's a good way to take your mind of stress/work etc.

Good way to keep fit.

A fun form of mountain biking that can be done near home.

It's the kind of sport/hobbie I like that combines fitness with skill and adventure. 

(Y)  

Edited by Rebelistic