New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hello my friend, welcome to the forum. Will you be coming on the London ride on 1st March.

How old are you? Do you have local mates who are on the forum?

Be sure to use the spell check. On my browser, at the top, it says ABC check, use that, it got my valida

hi

sorry i wont be in london on the 1st of march. i do have other friends in the forum

and thanks for saying about spellcheck .

hi

sorry i wont be in london on the 1st of march. i do have other friends in the forum

and thanks for saying about spellcheck .

Thats cool dude, now all you need to, is make sure you add the punctuation, and yes, that mean CAPS!

E.g London, with the CAP "L" (Y).

Hope I've helped.

Hey guys. I'm not from the Uk but have seen a lot of great riding from people over there and thought id join this forum and learn as much as I can.

I am currently in the middle of building a trials bike up. should have it up and running in a moth I hope so early march. I have mostly ridden XC but trials is just such a challenging and rewarding style that I am willing to give it my best shot.

My name is Paul and I'm in New Zealand. I'm a beginner rider who started riding trials so I could ride a bike even while looking after my children :) I joined the forum to ask what brand of mineral oil I should use for my echo brakes.

Paul

Hey my names Sean. I ride a really old onza t-pro (not quite sure how old though oops) im 15 and live in darlington. Just trying to get used to riding trials as it is quite alot different from BMX.

Thought id join trials-forum to see if there were any useful tips anjd hints:)

Hi there

my name is Le pronounced "Lay" I'm the owner of TNN Engineering Australia and the driving force behind the new parts coming out shortly some already "K" hanger on tarty's. We got quite a few ideas but shipped out this week are the TNN range of middleburn bashrings

. also coming soon is the return of the much loved and miss CRM pads on a cnc magura backing.

Enough about that been riding trials from 97 till now Had everything from a cannondale Beast of the east to a brisa and now a 09 control. Enjoy the rush and showing off (really who doesn't)

Le Hua.

Hi,

My name is Daz, I live in Denbigh in North Wales,have always liked trials riding. But never had the cash to get a bike and have a go!

I joined the forum to get some knowlage before making my first trials bike purchase :- Not a clue where to start, but 1 thing i do know is im not getting any younger (Im 30)

So if i dont start now i never will....!

Im already into mtb's so hope it wont take me forever to learn the basics lol.

im also a Photographer, Husband and a new dad, which is way coooooooooooooool! B)

Anyway, if your near me say hi.

Bye for now.

Daz

Hi,

My name is Daz, I live in Denbigh in North Wales,have always liked trials riding. But never had the cash to get a bike and have a go!

I joined the forum to get some knowlage before making my first trials bike purchase :- Not a clue where to start, but 1 thing i do know is im not getting any younger (Im 30)

So if i dont start now i never will....!

Im already into mtb's so hope it wont take me forever to learn the basics lol.

im also a Photographer, Husband and a new dad, which is way coooooooooooooool! B)

Anyway, if your near me say hi.

Bye for now.

Daz

Welcome to the forum, Sound like your life is lush already ;)

Thats cool dude, now all you need to, is make sure you add the punctuation, and yes, that mean CAPS!

E.g London, with the CAP "L" (Y).

Hope I've helped.

Smoby just a little heads up you can sound like a right nob end at times. I know your trying to help people but you know you can come off as being patronising

at times. (That reminds me of a v good jimmy carr joke)

Edited by Gogz-

Welcome to the forum, Sound like your life is lush already ;)

Yeah, im VERY lucky,

photography isn't my job though, just a hobby! lol.

feel free to throw me some starter/newbie advice! As i havent got a clue where to start, i supose a bike would be good?! :$

Not bothered what it is to start with, just as cheap as possible and 26" wheels (stock?????)

Sugestions?

Hi,

It's me Hunter again.

I used to ride Dirt and Street on a Mongoose Ritual Dirt '08 but now I have an Onza T-Pro '08 which I bought second off Ebay last October in mint condition!

My Tensile I had on it broke so now I have a Try-All 108.9 and I couldn't be happier with it.

I also got HS33's for it.

See you in the forums.

Hi!

Ole Hall

Bikes:

Trials: Gu LE 26"

Downhill: UMF Duncan2 2009

Dirt/Street: UMF Hardy 1S Team 2009

Years riding: Since I was 4. Trials since I was 13 I think. So that would make it 16 years of hopping around.

Occupation: Work in a bikeshop, and run the Norwegian Echo, Viz, 74Kingz +++ dealership.

NEXT!

Hi im Paul

I ride an old pashely 26MHz frame (old school lol) been riding for about 8 years on and prob more off lately. Just started riding again before xmas with my mate Ben Newman. We've got loads of new enthusiasm for riding and saw the info about London street ride and wanted to let you no we're coming. looks like it will be ace!!!!!!! To be on the same ride as Ashton and all the other pros would be a amazing!

Hi.

I'm Hunter, I joined Trials Forum a few months ago before I had a trials bike and didn't really use it much. I'm starting to use it alot now as it's a very helpful resource and a good chance to talk to other riders. I recently bought an Onza T-Pro '08 of Ebay which I got in really good condition. It came with Onza DD 11 V brakes which were pretty bad so I bought Magura HS33's last month. They're great brakes. :)

The Tensile freewheel I had on it broke about two weeks ago and I replaced it with a Try-All 108.9. I love it and it's very responsive and gives the whole bike a better feel. I recommend it to anyone.

I love to ride even though i'm not very good at the moment. I hope to upgrade my bike more in the next year and improve my technique. :D

My other hobbies other than trials are to play guitar and drums. I love music and my favourite band are Biffy Clyro.

That's about it from me for now.

See you all on the forums.

Hunter. >_<

Edited by hdmackay

Hey I'm James, I'm new to this forum and I ride an Onza rip (2009).

I've only been doing trials for about a month, so i'm no good. Just thought i'd by a begginers bike and get to know the sport :)

And so far i'm enjoying it. I like to ride around the streets in my local area, Portsmouth in Hampshire, just messing about hopping off walls, making bigger jumps every time.

My other hobbies are: PC Gaming (Not much though), Bmx'ing, Football & Rugby.

Thanks,

James

Hey I'm James, I'm new to this forum and I ride an Onza rip (2009).

I've only been doing trials for about a month, so i'm no good. Just thought i'd by a begginers bike and get to know the sport :)

And so far i'm enjoying it. I like to ride around the streets in my local area, Portsmouth in Hampshire, just messing about hopping off walls, making bigger jumps every time.

My other hobbies are: PC Gaming (Not much though), Bmx'ing, Football & Rugby.

Thanks,

James

Isnt the RIP just the 09 t-vee?