New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi im Jamie, I live in Leicester, Im 15 years old and wanting to get back into trials. A couple of months ago I had a Onza T-vee which was a decent beginner bike for me but wasn't very practical for getting around on, I learnt a few things on it but couldnt manage to pedal hop during the time I had it :$ . I have a DMR Transition at the moment which I use for school and getting around on but im looking to swap this for a 20" trials bike. What bike bike do you think I should be looking for? Can you give me any tips or advise on how to pedal hop e.t.c (Y)

Many thanks

Jamie

:)

Hey

Im Jo, i live in Northallerton, North Yorkshire (woo the place to be :) ) i have recently just sold my zoo python 05 frame to move onto an adamant a3 with all round Deng spec :P.

I am 15 years old 6ft 1 and 13 stone :S haha

i can sidehop 40 inches and gap around seven foot :) I prefer being laid back when i m out riding but i will always try to go big :) Because im so big i have been through a lot of trials frames, forks brakes, cranks and bars.

thanks everyone

jo :)

Hey Im Bobby,

Im 14 years old and have only just started trials. Just built a bike this weekend with a T-comp frame and T-bird parts. Its not brilliant but it will get me started. Cant do much riding at the moment because i have a broken wrist but i cant wait to start. Nice to meet you all.:D

Hello,

I'm Ben. I'm 14. I've just made an account. I'm pretty new to trials, I've been riding for about two months. I ride a stock Diamondback Kabuki mono, it's really nice to ride. I also enjoy riding my motocross bike, I ride my unicycle too just for a bit of fun,and I also rollerblade and enjoy going to Newport skate park. I tend to ride around Gloucester because I don't really know of anywhere else to ride at the moment, so I hope to find other places to ride and some people to ride with, not so much fun on your own. Anyone in the Gloucester area who wants someone to ride with, get in touch.

Hello, I'm Staffan from Sweden and I'm currently riding an Univega Tr620 (mod) which feels too small for me but was the best I could get for my money back in the days ;) looking around for a better trials bike but in the meantime I'm sticking to my good old Univega and my mountainbike. I feel like I'm much more comfortable on my mountainbike which is why I'd probably want a stock for my next bike :)

I'm 20 years old but haven't got any real skills apart from basic stuff that you practise on flat ground, although I do manage ~40" sidehop on a good day :)

I enjoy riding because it takes so much concentration and focus and lets me be in my own little world of me, the bike and whatever I'm practising. Cheers!

hi, i'm River (for real- like river phoenix) i ride a zona zip that i'm still customising etc. i'm replacing anyparts that could be potentially lighter such as pedals, forks, stem, bars, wheels etc...

i'm still looking for a set of green rims or full wheels.

does anyone have any parts in green that they would be willing to sell???

Hey

Im Jo, i live in Northallerton, North Yorkshire (woo the place to be :) ) i have recently just sold my zoo python 05 frame to move onto an adamant a3 with all round Deng spec :P.

I am 15 years old 6ft 1 and 13 stone :S haha

i can sidehop 40 inches and gap around seven foot :) I prefer being laid back when i m out riding but i will always try to go big :) Because im so big i have been through a lot of trials frames, forks brakes, cranks and bars.

thanks everyone

jo :)

hello jo, i do a lot of trialsing in northallerton on my zona zip (grey) usually at county hall or the library, when r u next out. i think skeg n mike from redcar are coming down on sunday to northallerton but i'm not sure. that jamie lad with the monty 221 kamel is out aswell i think so you should come out for a bit.

hi my names matthew but people call me by my producer name (grymus).

i dont have a trials bike yet but im currently building a zona zip at the moment bit by bit and i cant wait to ride it.

im from huddersfield deighton ,bradley area yes the ghettos of hudds

my hobbies are music production ,graffiti ,b-boying ,graphic design ,watching anime and trails when my bike is built

Hey all, Name's Mark just joined and i have to say i dont know a thing baout trials bt i love it! looking at getting a bike soon to start up ( 26" Mongoose is in my price range)

so im from Australia i know a couple of the boys that come here and i know they ride bikes thats as far as my knowledge goes :)

Hello Guys!

I'm Matty, i'm new to these forums and just getting the hang of them! (pretty much got there)

I'm currently riding a Onza Blade mod. Pretty nice bike, just getting some new pads for it at the moment.

I ride around Victoria Dock- in Yorkshire.

I've been riding since Christmas now and loveing it- alot better than all the sports i've ever played!

As i said- just started so i wont of seen you guys around anywhere.

I'm also into; gaming, badminton, bikes in general.

Just felt like i'd introduce myself.

Well thanks for giving me a chance!

Hope i get too know you guys alot more in the future! :)

Thanks again,

Mat.

Hey all, Name's Mark just joined and i have to say i dont know a thing baout trials bt i love it! looking at getting a bike soon to start up ( 26" Mongoose is in my price range)

so im from Australia i know a couple of the boys that come here and i know they ride bikes thats as far as my knowledge goes :)

Where are you from mate in Aus?

Lewis.

edit: haha, matts house mate by any chance? Just triggered!

Edited by tryallmaster

hi im jojo

i ride a onza t-bird and im thinking about getting a onza blade frame for it.

i have been riding for 1 month

my other hobbys are

electric guitar , plastation 3 and i like basketball

Edited by onza-guy

hi im jojo

i ride a onza t-bird and im thinking about getting a onza blade frame for it.

i have been riding for 1 month

my other hobbys are

electric guitar , plastation 3 and i like basketball

Hello my friend, welcome to the forum. Will you be coming on the London ride on 1st March.

How old are you? Do you have local mates who are on the forum?

Be sure to use the spell check. On my browser, at the top, it says ABC check, use that, it got my validated (Y).

Craig.