New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hey I'm Lewis, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Zona Zip.

I've been doing Trials for about 5 weeks and I love it. I ride round Nottingham as that is where I live. I tend to go to Town centre area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Fishing, Mtb, Bmx,

Hello, Nice to meet you! :-

Your Zona rides nice :)

Hi, im Mike, iv been riding for about 10 years, i started on trials (without really knowing what it was) on an old apollo, that gave way pretty quickly so i moved on to downhill and dirt jumping etc.

i currently ride a saracen mad that i bought for £70 (complete bike) and im trying to get back into trials again.

Mike

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

Hi im ryan

im 14 years old and im kenn to get into trials riding.

Have you got any ideas what bike i should get ??

I really like the onza bird 09 because i am on a "budget " of about £300-350 so any help ??

hey my name is mikey thompson and im 14 years old.

I am getting a mountain bike for christmas so im on a tight budget for a trial bike.

I have not owned a trial bike and want one very soon !!!!

i know i want a 20" mod but i have a small budget of $100-£150 any ideas??

hey my name is luke peters, i am 17 years old.

Ride a bmx atm because i sold my trials bike like an idiot lol

but will be purchasing a trials bike soon any idieas of what bike to get (20") ?

If you sort of know the basics or dont know them then an onza t-pro is probably a good choice.

Hi All Im Arran

I rode Trials Quite a few years ago and really love it but unfortunatly for me other commitments took presidence.:(

And unfortunatly it is now time to sell my bike i have had it for about 5 years 2 of which i rode and loved every second of it but 3 of which it has been sat in my spare room gathering dust, it is a real shame to see it go but hopefully one day i will be able to get back on the band wagon and start up one of my most loved sports.

Hi All Im Arran

I rode Trials Quite a few years ago and really love it but unfortunatly for me other commitments took presidence.:(

And unfortunatly it is now time to sell my bike i have had it for about 5 years 2 of which i rode and loved every second of it but 3 of which it has been sat in my spare room gathering dust, it is a real shame to see it go but hopefully one day i will be able to get back on the band wagon and start up one of my most loved sports.

what bike is it i might be interested

Hi, my names jeremy, I don't currently ride trials but I would like to get into it. I have been riding Mountain Bikes for 3 years and racing downhill for over 1 year. I have absolutely no idea whats a good trials bike so this is why i joined up here so I could find out more. What is a good beginners bike to buy/start on?

Hi

been a member for 2 years now and still in new members ha(my fault for not posting).

Ive been Riding for 3 years now, people may have herd of me before as i session birmingham alot.

from the shropshire area, if anyone lives around here give us a shout set up a ride.

Cheers

Rich

Hi

been a member for 2 years now and still in new members ha(my fault for not posting).

Ive been Riding for 3 years now, people may have herd of me before as i session birmingham alot.

from the shropshire area, if anyone lives around here give us a shout set up a ride.

Cheers

Rich

hey rich :D

hi im jamie

im 15 (18/09/93)

currantly riding zona zip with quite a few tryall and onza parts.

i have being riding for about 2 years on and off (due to bike constantly breaking) :)

i was born in morley,leeds and trials in morley mostly.

bye :D

Edited by Jamie_Trials

Hi I'm Rez and i;ve been riding for about 4 months. Got a CZAR mod built up on cheap onza parts, but I am doing it up bit by bit.

I'm 25 and have been Dj'ing for 9 years. Progressive house/trance Forever!!!

I ride in Stoke on Trent.

I am a CNC machinist and plan to develop my own range of CNC machined components, so watch this space.

If anyone has got there own designs, and would like me to develop them or manufacture them, hit me up.

I have whistling.gif (2) 4 axis CNC machining centers with full cad cam support, (2) 4axis CNC turning centers.

I like: Beer, My lady, Mighty Boosh, Riding, Fruityloops, Dj'ing.

Oh Yeah - I'm ENGLISH!

Rez.