New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hi.... im new too!! im 23 and live in carlisle, i used to ride a DMR side kick then i got a jamie tompkins base frame and built a bike for trials and street...

ive not ridden for a long time now but i would like to get a new bike, any ideas? budget isnt too much of an issue i dont mind getting it on credit, i've been lookind at 20", 24" and 26" and have no clue, was thinking a 26" because thats what i used to ride, think it would be more practical.

and ideas would be great !

Hi everyone , by the way!!!

hi im john. i am 12. I ride a onza t-pro maggi on the back and disc on the front. i love riding trials i have been doin it for a year and i realy like it. I ride around hebden bridge. i allso like swwimming running motobiking.

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

hello I am jordan new to this. Only just got trials forum today. I ride a marin b17 at the moment, that is a all mountin bike. I also like to ride my bmx. I have alot of freinds who are into trials and I have been on there bikes and since then fell in love with trials. I have joined trails forum to look for a trials bike.

Edited by biggey66

Hey im Marcus as you can tell im new, at the moment i do not have a trials bike but i am looking one on ebay, well i live in the southampton area if anyone else does but traveling to portsmouth etc shall be fun to meet new faces but im only 13 so it looks like i have to stick with lifts and the train.

My only other hobby is BMX what im a average rider at but no one else who i know ride trials so i have to teach myself.

Thanks Marcus

Pretty stupid..

My boyfriend is a member on here and because I'm thinking of buying a bike to start the sport with (and to learn more about trial stuff), we made an account for me.

I think we were blind :P

We have started a new topic instead of introducing me here :-

Sorry.

Edited by applesandcookies

Hey forum users,

I'm Ric, 19 years old and new to the forum and also to trials riding. At the moment I'm riding a size 16 Specialized P3 set up for trials riding, though I'm still going through the use of full customization of my bike to set it up exactly how I want it (with the patient assistance of all the wonderful tartybikes staff!)

I'm a former Aggressive In-Line skater but hope to bring my learned skills over to trials riding, I fell in love with it the first moment I stumbled across it really, so any riders in the London area (I'll travel all over) are welcomed to contact me and give me some advice and tips, and then maybe even head out for a few rides so I can really start to perfect my skills! As it is right now though I'm having a bit of trouble gripping onto the basics (any user who feels kind enough to PM me and get a little more detail on my sticking points is welcomed as always)

I'm always around Sloane Square, South Ken, Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Oxford Circus, as well as Richmond, Kingston Twickenham and Ham, but I'll travel a lot too

That's enough of a read as it is so I can't possible imagine that I've left anything else out!

Thanks!

Ric.

Hi people. I am Stamat. I am 15 years old. I start riding before a few moths , but now I think to buy new bike. I prefer 20' bikes. I am from Varna , Bulgaria. In the next month I think to buy Gu LE 20' .

My Other Hobbies :

Volleyball , Swimming.

Hi guys i'm Andrew or Andy, im 18 and live near worcester.

I'm new to trials riding and currently trying to learn the basics on my brothers road bike haha,

trials riding just amazes me, the technicality of some of the moves makes my jaw drop.

I'm hoping to get myself a proper trials bike, i'm swaying towards a Mod at the moment.

Other hobbies are cars, well anything with an engine, i 've got a nitro truck which is amazing fun,

i also ride a motorbike and am currently in the process of practising for my theory and test.

Theres not much else about me :)

Nice to meet you all

Hi guys !

I'm Wilfried (or Will), I'm 18 and live near Grenoble (France).

I'm riding on an Atomz AKT II '08, since about 1 year, but I ride since 2003 with my MTB...

That's all for the moment ;)

PS : sorry for my approximative language :$

Hi im Richard but i get called goose (its a long story that doesnt involve a bird and actually makes no sense)

Im 23 and looking to get into trials biking im thinking about going for the 20" bikes

but just need a bit of spare cash and a shove in the right direction if anyone can give me

some ideas as to a good bike to start with, would be much appreciated

Cheers and Hi :D

Hello

Im Bobby and i have a gu, i ride at northalenton and in my home town of thirsk.

My other hobbies are: football,mountainbiking,freeruning and many more i cant think of.

Thanks for reading.

From Bobby (GU-BOY) :giggle:

now then, im lee, just gettin into trials at the ripe old age of 29. have been inot bikes for about 13 years and have been a bike mechanic for 12 of those. have worked in 3 local shops and have also been fionn griffiths mechanic on the world cup circuit. busy buildin a simtra psycho up as my weapon of choice so will probably be wantin some bits. cheers lee

now then, im lee, just gettin into trials at the ripe old age of 29. have been inot bikes for about 13 years and have been a bike mechanic for 12 of those. have worked in 3 local shops and have also been fionn griffiths mechanic on the world cup circuit. busy buildin a simtra psycho up as my weapon of choice so will probably be wantin some bits. cheers lee

Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Use this to help you get validated and you will be able to buy and sell in no time at all :) ---> http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules ---> Tips to get validated quicker

* Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

* Dnt use txt tlk

* Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

* Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

* Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

* Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

* For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

* Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

* Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

* Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

I am new on forum.

Riding trials since age of 5.

I am born 1981.

I am enjoying trials and now I work with Karters.lv trials school to grow up new excellent riders.

Place: Latvia, Riga

Bike: Kamel 231

hi my names TOM and i live in sheffield but sometimes ride around derbyshire, ripley as my gran lives there currently own a mission prodigy in black with a kmc bright green chain and maxis tyres. Not been riding for long. sold my motorbike to get into trials biking which was about a month ago now really love the sport been wanting to do it since a was about 11 when i first seen someone perform trials. And by the way im 16 and wanting to find people in sheffield who ride trials to meet up and learn new stuff.

Hi,

My name is Vladimir, originally I'm from Russia, but live in Norway in a very small city I would say in a village really. Here nobody cares about trial or street or anything else, so I had a difficult mission to show people how u need to ride =)

I’m just starting with trial but use to ride street and a bit of dirt, what I would continue to do…

I’ll be happy to get any help from all of you!

Thx and take care