New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hey,i am Austin. live in carlisle i am 14 years old i have recently just started trials (almost 1 year)the bike i ride Onza limey Spec: echo wheel set, trialtech bars . echo stem , FSA headset , zoo forks , echo BB , trialtech cranks , try all pedals , kenda dh rear tube , maxis welter wait front tube , maxis creepy crawler tyres i also have some more hobbies which are skiing,

downhill moutain bikeing.i love rideing when there is lots of people as i can learn from them usualy ride trials in Carlisle.hope to ride with you soon cheers Austin

Edited by A-u-s-t-i-n

hey guys im adam im 20,um i have a 26 d.o.b and a 26 czar all modified think the only thing thats still the sme r the frames lol um i live in norwich norfolk and am finding it stupidly hard to find other riders around the areas to ride with,i rode hardtail for a few years and have been doing trials for about 10months,

if theres any riders about get in touch woul be cool to ride with other people other than my headphones lol

adam.[

Hey, my name is Sam Feather. I have been riding for 18 month, I have a zoo python 07 and love to ride street. I ride all over west yorkshire and I am good friends with Ben Lazenby and Ross Clayton.

Edited by Feva

Hi, my name's Matthew and I have a bike problem.

After over 2 years away, I still look at walls in my spare time and think 'thats a nice wall', which can be awkward when you're supposed to be a Marine.

Anyways, I rode for 10 years and was on here for 6-7 of them, though I'll play the game.

Hi, my name's Matthew and I have a bike problem.

After over 2 years away, I still look at walls in my spare time and think 'thats a nice wall', which can be awkward when you're supposed to be a Marine.

Anyways, I rode for 10 years and was on here for 6-7 of them, though I'll play the game.

Are you for real, or you just share the same name as the legendary balls out rider we all knew from back in the days. Can you post a recent pic of yourself assuming you haven't changed that much over the years when you quit trials to join the army (well you'll probably look more a brick out house from all that training). You still got that tattoo of your name running down right forearm? Tartybikes was supposed to give you a fully built up 07 Zoo Pitbull stock, but i guess you never recieved that...Ps, if you are the real MATT STAPLES, it wont be long before you get bumped onto the main forum. Welcome back dude!

Edited by Rusevelt

Are you for real, or you just share the same name as the legendary balls out rider we all knew from back in the days. Can you post a recent pic of yourself assuming you haven't changed that much over the years when you quit trials to join the army (well you'll probably look more a brick out house from all that training). You still got that tattoo of your name running down right forearm? Tartybikes was supposed to give you a fully built up 07 Zoo Pitbull stock, but i guess you never recieved that...Ps, if you are the real MATT STAPLES, it wont be long before you get bumped onto the main forum. Welcome back dude!

lol. I have the ZOO.

Well dude, your gonna cause a huge stir of banter when everyone finds out your back from the dead......well literally! Post a pic of yourself dude as we'd all love to see you've changed much over the years..

Edited by Rusevelt

Well i always knew how balls out moto style committed you are as a person, but i never thought you'd make marine status....i guess members here will think twice of messing with you in a fight :lol: Well there is a world freerunning championship event happening at traflagar square, london next saturday 15th i think (ill have to check again) but i doubt many will come because the short notice. www.urbanfreeflow.com for info a and tickets via facebook link. 07905519145 my number for now until you get main forum status. Would be interesting to see if you can get your big bunnyhops and sidehops back now that your a superfit lad.

After a year or so of floating around this site as guest I thought it best time to get signed up and introduce myself so here goes!

I'm Ben, I used to ride the old Yorkshire Tyke comps. years ago on an old Monty before progressing onto Moto Trials which I have been doing ever since.

Just recently thought I should get another bike again for a bit of practice and I can't believe how much the sport has changed in the last 6-7 years!

I still remember the old comps when Akrigg used to smoke eveyone on his old Pace and the world Round (Or was it Brit champs?) they had at Post Hill in Leeds where most of the entry struggled with a straight forward 4 1/2 step! Seems like everyone can do them nowadays.

Finding it a bit of struggle getting used to pedal power and different geometry again but I'm starting to practice a bit more round Shipley Glen, Harden Moor and a few other areas so if any of you see an old (23) dude struggling around with a silver KOT then feel free to come and say Hi and show me how it should be done :D

Hiya my name is kick. i am soon going to own a onza t bird.

i ride in gt.yarmouth, and norwich.

Other hobbies are; football, basketball, squash.

Any other locals add me as friend or on msn at fcukick@hotmail.co.uk

Kick

Kick

Kick

hi evry1 my names giner and i love being ginger aswel.i ride in matlock we my mates on trials cycle bikes if u live round ther feel free to come and join us!.i also ride a at local moto trials on a sherco 125 academy and u can catch me most weekends at a place calld burrycliffe up in the peak district its a great practice area. i am meant to be working for my gcse's but i cba i wud rathr go riding.i am a new member luking around the forum.i am likin to buy a ozonys xs or xr 26 inch frame i hv lukd evrywher for 1 but i just cant find a second hand nice one plez get bck to me if u find 1 or now someone we 1. thnks m8ts!!!!!!!!

Hello,

i'm natalie and im just going to start trials i dont have a high budget and its been difficult to find a bike in my budget of less than £100 but i found an Onza T-VEE in the for sale section but im stuck here and cant post a reply.

Hello,

i'm natalie and im just going to start trials i dont have a high budget and its been difficult to find a bike in my budget of less than £100 but i found an Onza T-VEE in the for sale section but im stuck here and cant post a reply.

You have to have good punctuation and spelling to be able to post in the for sale and wanted topics.

This is know as the validation method, so just put a few posts up and ensure they have good punctuation and spelling.

E.g

Hello,

I'm Natalie and I'm just going to start trials I don't have a high budget as its has been difficult for me to find a bike in my budget which is less then £100. I found an Onza T-VEE in the for sale section but I'm stuck here and cant post a reply.

That is 99% perfect in my opinion.

Give it a try on a few other topics.

hey ,im sam but everyone calls me giner because of my bright orange her.

im new to the forum and i am lookin forward to saying hi to evryone!!

i ride a ozonys xs 26 at the moment its nicknamed the tank because i some how have made it way as much as a tank.ha ha.hopefully someone will give me tips on making it way a lot lot less.

i also ride in moto trials.

thanks guys!!!