New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Well I am a new member of sorts. I am under OTN and spend most my time there, since I live in the US. I am 16 and started riding trials 1 1/2 years ago. I ride a Koxx Hydroxx 2 mod and ride everyday. Also I was born in Germany and go there every summer. Actually this summer I will be going to England. Dont know if my bike is too, since I am on a cruise. But else I feel very good on my bike since I already ride for some time now. I can rear wheel hop, gap, bunnyhop, gap tap (frenchie, but learning), sidehop, 180's, and all that good stuff. Plus I already made 1 video in Germany and hope to make more once I get a new video camera. So I think this is all for now. So greets

Hello, my name is Chris. I am very new to trials and I ride a Czar 24". I've always loved riding and got into freestyle as a kid. I bought this bike to have some fun and get some exercise. I ride in Shenzhen China where I live but I am from California originally.

My other hobbies are; writing, music, thai boxing, mma, and other combat sports/martial arts

yea.... two weeks, 6 posts and I'm still not worthy of being able to post anywhere but here. There's really no way to get your post count up so the mods will make you a member scince you can't post anywhere but here. This forum is soooo awesome... :rolleyes:

Yeah, the full members area is great! :shifty:

But seriously, You won't get validated unless you post useful information, use good grammar, and stop bitching about not being validated within 5 minutes of signing up. It took more than two weeks for me to get validated because I didn't post unless I had a valid point or useful information.

Have a browse through the older posts in NMC and look at the useless spam threads containing "why am i not being validated" and chances are the guy that posted that thread still isn't validated. Just don't clog the place up with crap that has already been posted. And seriously, use the search at the top right corner, if you have a question then search for an answer before making a thread that's been made a million times over. Just be polite and please for the love of god, don't use txt language and you should be validated in no time.

Hi, i am Lenard Born and i am 16 years old. I come from holland so my 1e language is dutch ( so please don't watch my grammar :P )

My bike is a Batavus Weekend HAHA WTF !, Nono JK that bike is for riding to my school wich is 20 km from my home. I don't got a trial bike, i'am searching for a cheap Inspired, because i have to work for my own bike ( wich is good ofc. people that get a bike from there parent would almost never ride it)

And yeah, i just get into this because of danny mac :lol: .

~Lenard

Edited by BABYB93RN

Heya all!

My name is David and i'm 19 years old. I live in Sweden. I've been riding trials for about 6 months but I've had some huge gaps.. but now i feel i want to really put my energy on this. I've been a member here for a long time, but i think this is my first post ever :P Anyway, i ride BT Raven 5.0 stock bike, but im trying to find a mod bike since i think that will suite me better. Hmm what more can i say.... my hobbies are trials (duh), HEMA (Historical Medieval Martial Arts), playing guitar, i like to sing, drive really fast in my car and so on. ^^

Nice to meet you all!

Cheers, David

hi, my name is steven, im 17 on 01/26, and i live in austin, texas. i used to creep around another forum (otn i think?), but i think its gone now.

ive been riding a cannondale mtn bike with a 16" frame as a trials bike for a while now. in the last three days i got my first pinch flat, broke my first chain, and managed to do three rear wheel hops only after about 10 minutes of first trying.

for my birthday my parents will pay for the shipping costs of a marino frame, so i should get to do more trials stuff and brake more parts soon!

if anyone else is in austin, it would be nice to ride with someone else.

Hi everyone,

My name's Bede (pronounced 'bead'), I'm 18, and I'm looking to get to get back into trials having learnt the basics on a T-Pro a few years back. I've spent most of my life in rural Somerset but have recently moved up to Manchester to study for my degree. Seeing as I broke my T Pro long ago and my XC bike would be pointless here, I'm bikeless at the moment and am finding it very frustrating!

I'm looking to spend £500-£1000 on a new bike but would consider buying 2nd hand. I haven't decided on wheel size yet... I've ridden MTBs a lot but loved the manoeuvrability of my old 20" T-Pro. I also wondering whether my height (6'2.5") has a say in this as well. And then there's the Fourplay...

I've just spent a good couple of hours browsing the forum and am itching to buy a bike and get riding again!

Edited by konstant

hey guys. my name's martin, i'm from berlin, germany and i'm 26. i'm not new to trials, but new to the forum...

i ride my 2004 python/baby pitbull - don't really know, but the bike is long and heavy - 10kg, 1045mm wb - and i'm not very good at it... but it just makes too much fun to quit :D

cheers :blink:

Does anybody elce think this thread reads like the minutes from an AA meeting?

yeah, that's what i was thinking...

- hi, my name is martin, and i'm a bike-oholic

- heeeey maaaartiiin!

:S

Edited by montfa

hi all

new to the site so i thought i would introduce myself,

my names Keith and i live in sunny Sussex(which isn't very sunny at the moment!!) i used to ride trials back in the day nearly 13 years ago.

i rode trials for about 4 years, done a few comps and stuff then switched to bmx street for something new,

last year i built myself a freeride / dh / do anything bike and started getting the biking buzz again.

so ive built up a trials bike and starting to get back into trials riding for a bit of fitness and fun.

so thats a little bit about me.

Haiiii,

I'm Jaimie, i'm new to all this jazz, and all i really wanna do is post in a proper thread, but cant seem to do it untill im a real member, but thought id drop in to say hi, i use to ride trials like 2 years ago, but stopped because i went to the bmx side, but have had enough of that for now, so i am looking to get back into trials again, i have a felt chasm bmx, so if anyone wants to buy one, i might sell up, if anyone fancys it, let me know.

i guess thats all for now ! so bye!

hey im nathan

ive rode near enough everything other than trials so thought id give it a go ive just got an onza tpro.

im 19 and have been riding for 2 years (well year and a half due to injury )

so if anyone has any hints or tips there all welcome

Hello All

My name is Mark i'm from Middlesbrough and looking at getting back into biking again. I was really into it years ago and sort of gave it up when i discovered ars, women and drink lol, i'm 27 now and decided it would be a good idea to get a trial bike and to try and learn how to use it.

Cheers Mark

Haiiii,

I'm Jaimie, i'm new to all this jazz, and all i really wanna do is post in a proper thread, but cant seem to do it untill im a real member, but thought id drop in to say hi, i use to ride trials like 2 years ago, but stopped because i went to the bmx side, but have had enough of that for now, so i am looking to get back into trials again, i have a felt chasm bmx, so if anyone wants to buy one, i might sell up, if anyone fancys it, let me know.

i guess thats all for now ! so bye!

No buying or selling in nmc.

No buying or selling in nmc.

sorry mate, didnt mean it as an advert, i am wondering how long it will take to become a full member though, becuase i am interested in something in the for sale section, but i cant reply to the topic as im only a pre-member :/ any ideas?

sorry mate, didnt mean it as an advert, i am wondering how long it will take to become a full member though, becuase i am interested in something in the for sale section, but i cant reply to the topic as im only a pre-member :/ any ideas?

Pm the guy, and to do with the validation, seriously do not bitch or whine about it, it's been done a million times over. Just use good grammar and be constructive and helpful in your posts. follow that and you'll get on just fine. (Y)

Pm the guy, and to do with the validation, seriously do not bitch or whine about it, it's been done a million times over. Just use good grammar and be constructive and helpful in your posts. follow that and you'll get on just fine. (Y)

im not bitching, was just wondering how long it takes. i can't pm him either, but i left a comment on his page so hopefully he'll see that. thanks for the advice. Jaimieeeee90

im not bitching, was just wondering how long it takes. i can't pm him either, but i left a comment on his page so hopefully he'll see that. thanks for the advice. Jaimieeeee90

I wasn't implying that YOU were bitching, just that everyone else seems to think it gets them the sympathy vote, which really does NOT happen here. Getting validated takes as long as as you let it, like I said good grammar etc..... As for leaving a comment, you'll have to just wait and hope.