Jokes

LukasMcNeal

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

haha

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

haha

Much lol! Much lol!

Kylie Minougue, Robbie Williams and Elton John were walking along a bridge when Kylie slipped and got her head stuck in the railings.....

Quick as a flash, Robbie whipped her thong to one side and shagged her. When he was finished he said to Elton "your turn".

Elton started crying and said "but my head won't fit in the railings".

LMFAO

Danny.

(Y)

A man walks into a bar looking quite sad and orders 10 pints, the barman asks "what's up?"

"i just found out my son is gay " the man replied

The next day the man walks in again and ordered another 10 so the barman again asks "what's the matter?"

"my other son is gay" the man said

The day after that the man walks in and orders a final 10 pints the barman then said to the man" For gods sake doesn't any of your family like pussy"

"Yes" the man replied ".. My wife".

NicP

Edited by NicP

A man walks into a bar looking quite sad and orders 10 pints, the barman asks "what's up?"

"i just found out my son is gay " the man replied

The next day the man walks in again and ordered another 10 so the barman again asks "what's the matter?"

"my other son is gay" the man said

The day after that the man walks in and orders a final 10 pints the barman then said to the man" For gods sake doesn't any of your family like pussy"

"Yes" the man replied ".. My wife".

:giggle:

A man walks into a bar and orders 10 pints of larger,

The barman seems surprised and asks the man if he's celibrating anything

the man replies yeah my first blowjob.

the barman thinking this is a good reason offers to give the man an eleventh pint on the house

'the man says don't bother if these 10 don't get rid off the taste nothing will

A man went up to his wife and asks her what she wanted for her birthday.

The lady replied I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 5 seconds.

So 2 days later the man came back and handed her a box.

The lady said: I don’t think this will go from 0 to 200 in 5 seconds...

The man replied: I'm 100% sure it will!

She opened up the box and said...

It’s a set of bathroom scales...

I know! Go on try them out then!

:giggle:

Edited by Smoby

yo mommas so fat, if she went outside she would get arrested for indecent exposure

Sorry to be a party pooper but wouldn’t that make her UGLY?

Yo mommas so fat every time she turns around it’s her birthday.

Yo mummas so fat when she put on her blue swimming costume on and went in the see the Wales shouted "We Are Family!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZliC14QUY0Y

Edited by Smoby

Yo momas so fat she has to get baptised at seaworld

Yo mommas so fat when she jumps in the sea the whales sing "we are family"

Beat you to it :P

A man walks into a pub and says "have you got any grapes?"

"No, sorry mate this is a pub" The Bartender replies.

So the next day the man goes into the pub again and asks "Have you got any grapes?"

"No mate this is a pub if you ask once more ill nail you to the bar" The Bartender replies.

The next day the man goes into the pub and says "You got any nails?"

"No" says the bartender

Then the other man askes "Well have you got any grapes then?"

ROFL! :giggle:

Beat you to it :P

How i posted before you??

haha

LMAO havent lol'd so much in ages